Who is better
  Kirk
  Spock
View Results

Funispain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:48 am
I say Kirk  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:10 pm
To me it's no contest. Spock all the way!!  

Nuri66

Dr. Leonard McCoy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 9:13 pm
Spock... I remember the episode when he was being whipped and he had his shirt off... *drools* wait?... what were we talking about?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:48 pm
Spock. He's a more interesting character in my opinion. (Not to mention he's stronger and smarter!)  

TPila

lepetitchou

PostPosted: Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:44 am
I think in a popularity-style contest, Kirk's charm is undeniable. (Especially when he rips his shirt off *drools*)

Anything else though, problem solving, intelligence, strength, endurance, etc... Spock would definately kick his a**.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:31 pm
Spock, obviously.
Kirk was a womanizer and a tyrant. Mr.Spock was the only one with any sense on the Enterprise. He was allways the most interesting character anyway, what with the constant conflict bewteen his humand and vulcan blood.
I'm a majour Spock fan though..Leonard Nimoy was sexy when he was younger -__-;  

Ken5hachan

Nuri66

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:03 am
Kenshachan
Spock, obviously.
Kirk was a womanizer and a tyrant. Mr.Spock was the only one with any sense on the Enterprise. He was allways the most interesting character anyway, what with the constant conflict bewteen his humand and vulcan blood.
*applauds* I like you. Those are the same reasons I like Spock. Well, that, and I believe Spock's smarter. whee  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 4:33 pm
nuremberg_SS
Kenshachan
Spock, obviously.
*applauds* I like you. Those are the same reasons I like Spock. Well, that, and I believe Spock's smarter. whee

I guess I dont have to say any thing. They said it for me 3nodding Plus Kirk has a toupee razz .

Jimmie Ingram

Ken5hachan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 8:46 pm
nuremberg_SS
Kenshachan
Spock, obviously.

Whenever I watch TOS and Mr.Spock makes an appearance..or says anything I have the uncontrollable urge to yell "Kitty!"
If anyone actually understand why that is relevant I'll be amazed.

Vulcans are quite a bit smarter then humans. After all, they've had warp technology for a millenia. The reason why I allways feel like saying "kitty", by the way, is because Vulcans are descended from a cat-like ancestor and ever since I learned that I've done it XD.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 9:32 pm
Dont make me choose....i cant....they both rock  

Kurzon_Dax

MagnusHansen

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 12:20 pm
Spock!  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items