Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
Original artwork..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mesmerian Derinthal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 1:42 pm
User Image

this is a charcter of mine...thats about all I am gonna say about him.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:57 pm
Very...interesting. He looks a bit too skinny and elongated, though, particularly the waist. Even if it's your style, giving him more of a semblance of hips would probably improve it.

I must say I really like his costume design, though.  

Seijaku_Ishida

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100

Mesmerian Derinthal

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 6:59 pm
Seijaku_Ishida
Very...interesting. He looks a bit too skinny and elongated, though, particularly the waist. Even if it's your style, giving him more of a semblance of hips would probably improve it.

I must say I really like his costume design, though.
many thanks...this is an...experimental way of drawing for me...still fairly new...only the second or third drawing I drew like this...so comments like that are always helpful.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 10:32 pm
thats neat its very origonal.  

Jinu San

Lupis Reapyr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:11 pm
Wow, it's like...a new twist on stick people. A very interesting style, I LOVE the wings. heart Gorgeous, really...um...I think he's a little too skinny though, and there should be a little more shape to his arms and legs, but it's great, really. The shading is amazing and I L heart VE his hair and face. Good luck with future drawings, and I hope I didn't sound offensive at all.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 12:54 pm
Lupis Reapyr
Wow, it's like...a new twist on stick people. A very interesting style, I LOVE the wings. heart Gorgeous, really...um...I think he's a little too skinny though, and there should be a little more shape to his arms and legs, but it's great, really. The shading is amazing and I L heart VE his hair and face. Good luck with future drawings, and I hope I didn't sound offensive at all.
hehe....nowheres near offensive...I went to an art college and I am used to constructive criticism.  

Mesmerian Derinthal

Lupis Reapyr

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2006 1:12 pm
Mesmerian Derinthal
Lupis Reapyr
hehe....nowheres near offensive...I went to an art college and I am used to constructive criticism.

Ok, cool. I'm glad I didn't offend you, I would have felt really bad.

So, you haven't been drawing like that for very long...it would be interesting to see pictures you've drawn in other styles.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:57 pm
Lupis Reapyr
Mesmerian Derinthal
Lupis Reapyr

Ok, cool. I'm glad I didn't offend you, I would have felt really bad.

So, you haven't been drawing like that for very long...it would be interesting to see pictures you've drawn in other styles.
there not that great...but I like .  

Mesmerian Derinthal

[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces