Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
Why do white girls hate me Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KamikazeShinobi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:38 pm
The rumor is that all Asians have small penises. This is NOT a fact. It's just that, a rumor.

So saying that the rumor is a "proven fact" is somewhat idiotic. That's like saying that it's a fact that all African-Americans live in projects, etc. While some of the statistics will show averages like that, by all means, it doesn't apply to everyone of that specific type.

Say 3/4 of the population falls into that category, with a size of 2". But the remaining quarter is around 7". Averaging out, the mean is 3.25", which is comparatively small. But when you apply this statistic, and I believe it could be realistically used, to the large Asian population, you'd be left with many millions of "normal" Asians.

Basically, what I'm saying is that there is some proof to the rumor, but saying all Asians are small is a gross stereotype. Claiming that it's a fact is just ignorant.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:14 pm
you should start out with somebody you have something in common with I did that and I went out with a white girl but we just became friends over the phone and internet because we had to gg to diffrent schools. neutral  

R-A-V-E-N.S.O.U.L

[`Miss.Asian]

PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:06 pm
there just jealous cause us asian people are cool. lol. smile  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 13, 2006 7:56 pm
^ Some Asians I know aren't cool, but actually shallow beyond help neutral .

This thread was inactive since July 30, 2006. It should no longer be posted in, since it's been inactive for more than two months. Thus, it should be locked. Let this be a warning.

wahmbulance [LOCKED] wahmbulance

Tahimek
Vice Captain

Dangerous Gaian

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items