Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Acidman

4,250 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 10:30 pm
yup now you can help me with a prob i have...  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:09 am
She's gonna be heartbroke when she gets to high school because that #3 dude would just put her on blast in front of ere'body and she'll be heartbroke. Besides in high school you forget all about middle school crushes and move on to high school crushes on older people. That look much better.  

Reizomaku

melon7aydee

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:22 am
don't rush into a relationship. yeah thats what i've learned.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:06 am
yea i guess i shouldnt rush and i dont think i will be heartbroken cuz if the guy i like doesnt like me bak i say f%&! you (not really) but i wouldnt care  

xamazingliesx

Reizomaku

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:13 am
Xaznang3lX
yea i guess i shouldnt rush and i dont think i will be heartbroken cuz if the guy i like doesnt like me bak i say f%&! you (not really) but i wouldnt care

That's whats up smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:21 am
well you should just introduce yourself let him get to know you!!! if you dont then you'll wonder sometimes if he likes you or not!!!!  

Jotave

xamazingliesx

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:42 am
i dont need 2 be introduced they know me i just scared 2 tell them  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 10:47 am
Wait, Middle school?

Well in my opinion, that's still a bit young to get into relationships. I mean it took me a long time to understand things, and hey! whaddya know, my friends are 78% girls. gonk

Okay so that was off topic, just take the advice of not rushing into relationships. It'd be easier that way. Once you mature you'll understand more efficiently and then you wouldn't have needed to ask for our help.

djTAKA
Crew

mono_chroma

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 11:42 am
I think you have the best shot with #1 since you seen him most often. Since he hasn't talked to you in a few weeks it may means he's been busy lately, or he doesn't like you crying , gah... that would SUCK! Try to catch him between classes and tell him you're saying "hey" beacuse you haven't talked to him in a while. Give him a chance to say he's been busy, or for him to apologize. If he doesn't he probably just doesn't care for you. But, you should go for it, beacuse when you get older you'll regret NOT going for him.

Hope I helped! heart  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:27 pm
yup thats sorta good advice i just recently liked the first guy and we r becoming good friends more than the last two who ive known forever but never tlk 2  

xamazingliesx

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 1:37 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. ninja User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One more night , I wanna be with you
Where I wanna hold you tight...

Don't be scared to get into relationships. It's better if you wait until you feel like it's time to confess or to date someone.

Personally, I think people who doesn't get unto relationships too soon are considered mature and doesn't, for most of all, want to look cool to others. It's just my opinion.

It feels so right
To
night

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 3:13 pm
I'm not really sure cause I don't even know what they look like or more importantly who they are and who you are.....soo.....i would say.....

1. hes viet but i kno he likes someone else i tlk 2 him online all the time but he hasnt spoken 2 me in 2 weeks im afraid to im him cuz normally he ims me hes really sweet and understanding and popular but hes my friend and we go to the same school

But, that's just me.  

Bai_Sango

L e e

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 4:49 pm
I think 1 or 2. Hmm....  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 1:53 am
honestly, i think you shouldn't be asking/ being asked out yet. I agree with the person who said Mid. school is about having friends. Try to feel more comfotable with all dem by talking to them more. even if its just about something random. they'll probably get a hint that you like them or they'll they'll try avoiding you. if they do try to aviod you, itz cuz their shy. you shouldn't panic though. just say "hi" to them whenever you get the chance. dont chicken out on these small oppertunities to say hi cuz these moments count. who cares if you're shy. if these guyz are your friends, then they'll say hi back nd eventually start noticing u more. once they notice u enough they'll start thinking about u more and eventually think about hooking up  

metamonkey

l ll-T R I N I T Y-ll l

Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:05 pm
xamazingliesx
im filipino and i like a few boys who r either filipino or sum type of asian and im 2 shy 2 ask them directly but i send them the signal that i like them but i dont know if they get it that im into them you see theres a problem i like more than one guy tell me which one seems the best choice and wat should i do to ask them

1. hes viet but i kno he likes someone else i tlk 2 him online all the time but he hasnt spoken 2 me in 2 weeks im afraid to im him cuz normally he ims me hes really sweet and understanding and popular but hes my friend and we go to the same school

2. hes a family friend a year younger than me hes also filipino and is really fun hes into basketball and sorta flirts with me hes my friend with video games and i really love his looks especially his hair but i never see him

3. ok i kno this is weird but i like #2 cuzin hes hot and my age but he barely notices me hes sarcasic and ive known him the longest but i dont think he even knows my name

wat should i do?

whatever you do, don't go for number 3. might go into family problems.
And he doesn't even know you.

for number 2, you never see him?

for number 1, you know he likes some other girl.

so basically, look for some other guy who WILL be interested in you at least.  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff