Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Goth Gear Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lml G A U G E lml

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:43 am
Hottopic has a nice feel/aura to it for me... as well as a GREAT smell. My shopping bitches are Hottopic Spencers AC moore (sp) and the ever-so-popular Ebay.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 6:02 am
I buy stuff... everywhere.

And I look at stuff online. I can't usually afford the online prices, but it's nice to look.  

ringwraith10

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:35 am
Maybe the little unknown shops that you'd never thought u would find on the other side of town.Or the internet for the good stuf and walmart for tees.Plus for me its just fun to make people in the store uneasy If I go in at night.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 6:45 am
SilentFlame3655
Hottopic has a nice feel/aura to it for me... as well as a GREAT smell. My shopping bitches are Hottopic Spencers AC moore (sp) and the ever-so-popular Ebay.

Mmmm. AC Moore.

Good good store.

heart

MortSanglant

ComradeKira

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2006 5:49 pm
i shop at hottopic, ******** (which is WAAAYY too expensive), ebay, target, khols, walmart, random thrift stores, garage sales, whatever...  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 4:08 pm
unfortuanetly [what with this being a small southern town and my parents being anti-goth] i also only get to shop at hot topic.

but online shopping is pretty cool as well.  

ronton-ritsuzen

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 8:35 pm
I got a VERY nice black dress shirt, as well as my black overcoat at a used and new store. My boots have come from, Zellers, Talize, Sears, or army surplus stores. I have found some camo (asin army-goth) clothes at a Zellers, but didn't buy them. All my jeans, blue or black, levi, or non, have come from The Bay.

I'm going to Hot Topic for the first time later this summer, I'm looking for some elbow length black gauntlests.

Thrift stores are interesting, but really, go into any store that has clothes, and you'd be surprised what you can find that would go good in a 'gothy' outfit.

I'm working on getting some silver jewellry and accesories. I got some industrial packing chain and wire, and I'm so working it into some kind of belt, or arm thing.

Their are a few stores that are actually gothy, but I haven't visited them yet, I will post the name if I remember to when I do visit it.

The best thing is to make your own, go to a fabric store.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 10:10 pm
Well I shop at a lot of different places. TJ maxx is awesome because they have everything...I've gotten a lot of cute black shirts there...Target has awesome stuff. But I have to say that my sister works there. I usually go to hottopic for like accessories and socks...I love goodys clothes to. I just shop everywhere for cool clothes...  

FenderSkaface

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces