Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations
[fanfiction][mirokuXinuyasha] A Little Night Music

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Coy Face

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 4:20 pm
A Little Night Music

It was a clear evening- the stars shimmering brightly over a soft green field. Inuyasha and the gang had decided to set up camp here for the night, as they would have a long and tiring journey up the intimidating mountain for a Shikon Jewel shard a mile south of their current location. Miroku found himself lying on his back, lost in thought as he stared calmly into the vast, clear sky, his enchanting purple eyes glittering sadly under the stars. He felt the warm earth beneath him. He sat up and hung his head. Tears streamed quietly from his closed eyes. He opened them halfway and stared miserably at his right hand, at the wrapped cloth and sacred prayer beads. He looked ahead of him and brought the curse to eye level. He touched the cloth covering his palm and slid it slightly to one side, exposing part of the Wind Tunnel. He felt the force of the void drawing in softly. He felt a breeze begin to ruffle his black hair and his robes flew about him. He knew this was how he was going to go—sucked into his own hand. Did it frighten him? It certainly didn’t surprise him. But did he fear his eminent death—that was a trickier question. He wished it so that he could just go without worry. The thought of the impact of his death on his friends—it bought a fresh bout of tears to Miroku’s eyes. He saw it all in his head…the crater where the his father’s Wind Tunnel had devoured him, there was Kagome, sobbing loudly into Sango’s shoulder, she, who was fighting back her own tears, unsuccessfully. There beside his grave knelt his beloved Inuyasha, tears streaming down his face, fists clenched and teeth gritted, Miroku could hear him: why you, my love, why did it have to be my beloved Miroku? How can I continue living…knowing that my only purpose…to save you from Naraku’s curse with which he has plagued your family…Gods, I have failed you, dearest Miroku, I-I have failed you! And he proceeds to sob out loud, emptying his heart to the world, not caring who hears him. All pride, be forsaken, he cries, let the world hear my pain and may Naraku be damned for this injustice!
“Miroku!”
Miroku snapped from his train of thought.
“Miroku! What are you doing?”
Miroku covered his Wind Tunnel hastily at the sound of the hanyou’s voice. He heard Inuyasha’s quick footsteps coming closer and stopping a few yards behind the remorseful monk. Inuyasha spoke softly.
“What are you doing all the way out here? Camp’s a mile away! What do you think will happen if Naraku’s demons show up? Their stench is all over the place!”
Miroku shook his head. He stared at his hand. “I just needed time to think about some things that have been on my mind. I’m sure I’ll be safe here, don’t worry.” Miroku straightened up and stretched, then dropped hard onto his back in the soft grass. Inuyasha sat down next to him and leaned close to Miroku, so their faces were touching. He kissed Miroku’s ear reassuringly.
“You want to talk about it?” Inuyasha said quietly.
Miroku heaved a deep sigh and shook his head. “I’ve thought about it enough. For now I’d just like to forget it…” He stroked his right hand with his left.
Inuyasha leaned back and put his hands in his sleeves. “Well, if you say so, Miroku, if that’s how you feel…”
Miroku could see what Inuyasha was trying to do—and it had worked. He needed to get it off his chest, anyway.
“I know what you’re doing, Inuyasha. Fine, I suppose I could say a little.”
Inuyasha grinned at his success.
Miroku held himself on his arms and looked up into the night sky. “I just wish that when this Wind Tunnel destroys me…I want you and the others…not to grieve too much for me. I just couldn’t imagine…ah…” Miroku’s eyes filled with tears. He embraced Inuyasha and clung to him tightly. “Inuyasha, I—I don’t want to die! I just can’t do that to you and the others! Especially you, Inuyasha, especially you!” Miroku cried into Inuyasha’s chest. Inuyasha wrapped his arms around his lover. He stroked Miroku’s black hair and held him close.
“Miroku, don’t say that.” Inuyasha whispered as he held him. “I swear to you, on pain of death, that I will kill Naraku and break this curse. I promise you, Miroku.”
Miroku stared into his lover’s moist, amber eyes, which were connected with his own. He sighed and hung his head. Inuyasha took up Miroku’s hands in his and nuzzled his cheek against Miroku’s. He whispered softly.
“Please believe me when I tell you this, Miroku. I promise-”
“I believe you, Inuyasha, I really do.” Miroku said calming himself. He looked up at the beautiful half-demon. “I feel much better now. Really.”
Inuyasha smiled and kissed the boy’s lips tenderly. Miroku smiled back.
“I love you, Inuyasha.”
“I-”
Inuyasha didn’t even have a chance to respond before Miroku had claimed his mouth in a passionate kiss, his eager tongue brushing against the hanyou’s sharp fangs. Inuyasha let out a little yelp from the sudden surprise. He brought his mouth away and smiled at the wanting and disappointed look on the monk’s face. Inuyasha then pinned Miroku to the ground and attacked his neck –nibbling at every sensitive part of him, making Miroku absolutely desperate for more.
“Inuyasha -ah…nnh…”
Gasps and sighs filled the night air like a symphony, produced from their love. Inuyasha ripped open Miroku’s clothes and ran his fangs over Miroku’s chest, just hard enough to leave marks, but not break skin. I have to be gentle, Inuyasha thought, I don’t want to hurt him. Miroku stared at Inuyasha, lying half-on-top of him, watching as his lover’s tongue darted over his chest and his claws nicked at his flesh. His body was starting to get rigid as Inuyasha took off his clothes. Miroku took the tie out of his hair and threw it with the rest of his clothes nearby. Inuyasha knelt in front of him. Miroku, now on his knees as well, stared with wild eyes at the awestruck face of his lover and ran a hand through his hair. Inuyasha just stayed still. He stared at Miroku, his skin getting white-hot.
“Is there a problem, Inuyasha?” Miroku said in a low, sexy tone.
Inuyasha swallowed hard. “Y’ know, you don’t look much like a monk with your hair like that.”
Miroku gave a dark and sensual grin. His hair hung in front of his eyes. “Why do you think crowds of beautiful women flock to me?”
Inuyasha snorted with amusement. “More like you flock to crowds of beautiful women.”
The monk shrugged his shoulders. “Hey, it can’t be helped.”
Miroku pulled Inuyasha on top of him as he dropped onto his back, pinning himself down. Inuyasha saw his violet eyes flash in the moonlight. Miroku was then able to switch positions and bring himself onto Inuyasha. He licked at Inuyasha’s chest and collarbone, causing his lover to growl and sigh beneath him. He heard a low, warm sound as he slid his tongue over Inuyasha’s heart. Miroku looked down at him and laughed.
“What are you laughing at, Miroku?” Inuyasha said angrily.
“Inuyasha, I never knew.” Miroku said confidently, making the half-demon even more frustrated.
“What?” Inuyasha barked, throwing Miroku off.
Miroku rolled over in the grass and just kept on laughing. He crawled over to the hanyou and put his ear to Inuyasha’s chest and listened. “Why Inuyasha, you’re purring!”
Inuyasha backed away from the monk growling. “I am not!”
“Yes you are.” Miroku came closer.
He stood his ground. “No I’m not!”
“Aw, that’s so cute!” Miroku rubbed Inuyasha’s left ear. The hanyou growled and tackled him. Miroku was still laughing. Inuyasha sighed in frustration.
“I am not purring.”
Miroku caressed his lover’s face and kissed the end of his nose. He looked up at him with an innocent smile. Inuyasha looked irritated. Stupid human, he whispered. Miroku’s mouth was on Inuyasha’s. They fought for dominance with a little wrestling match on the grass. Inuyasha was strong, but Miroku was clever enough. He attacked Inuyasha’s mouth aggressively and let the hanyou drop his guard before pinning him down. Inuyasha growled from beneath the human.
“That was cheap!” Said the hanyou, panting.
The monk smirked; his hair ruffled gently in the breeze. “It’s Miroku, what do you expect?”
Inuyasha brought Miroku’s mouth to his and nibbled at his bottom lip. Miroku let his fingers brush over Inuyasha’s hot skin, touching from his neck to his tight, muscular stomach. He slid himself down, following the shape of Inuyasha’s body with his fingertips. Miroku teased him with the tip of his tongue, kisses; a frivolous lick across Inuyasha’s abs, his mouth getting lower and lower on Inuyasha’s body, until finally he had the hanyou crying out in surprise.
“Miroku, what the-uhh…nnh…”
Miroku looked up at Inuyasha –his steady writhing was becoming more passionate. Miroku grinned. He didn’t see Inuyasha like this very often; it was usually the other way around. His tongue darted out on Inuyasha’s most sensitive area. Inuyasha yelped and his head shot back. Miroku let up on him.
“Miroku-!” Came the half-growl, half-whine, half-sigh demand from Inuyasha.
“Say it.” Said the monk.
“Wha-?” said Inuyasha, his words broken by the sudden throbbing in his pelvic area.
“Say it. You know you want me.” Miroku said brushing back his hair.
Inuyasha glared at him. “That’s not fair, you did it last time!”
“But I won the fight.” Miroku cut in. “Now,” He said narrowing his eyes with a wicked smile, “What were you saying?”
Inuyasha tried to growl but the pain in his pelvic region was getting to be unbearable. He ended up shouting, “Miroku! I need you in me now! Please!”
The monk grinned. “That’s better.” Miroku mounted Inuyasha and eased himself into Inuyasha, being careful not to start out too quickly. He began a slow motion. Inuyasha sighed in ecstasy as he slowly began to move faster and faster until said hanyou was positively begging for more.
“Miroku! –Ah!”
One thrust, sharp breath in.
Another.
“Miroku-”
“Inuyasha-”
Miroku was faster still. Inuyasha could feel the release coming in him, as did Miroku his own. With one final thrust, Miroku has gotten his release just before Inuyasha. This caused a simultaneous cry from the two boys, voices like harmony in the night air. Miroku’s hands were tense on Inuyasha’s hard chest. Inuyasha bit his lip to stop any more sound from escaping. Then it was over. Miroku withdrew slowly after a minute of relishing the moment with Inuyasha over tender kisses and sweet nothings. He lay on his side by the blissful Inuyasha, their eyes connected, a sweet chord of gold and violet spiraling deep to their very souls. Miroku held Inuyasha against his chest and rubbed his ears gently. Inuyasha snuggled close. Miroku stopped. Inuyasha let out a low whimper in protest and looked up at him. He was smiling again.
“What’s your problem?” Inuyasha said.
Miroku’s smile widened. “You’re purring again.”
Inuyasha made a face. “I don’t care.” Miroku laughed. Inuyasha took Miroku’s hands and placed them back on his ears. “Keep doing it, it feels good.”
Miroku laughed. “All right, all right.”
Soon after the half-demon was fast asleep. Miroku edged away slowly and got dressed and tied his hair back. He took Inuyasha’s rat coat and draped it over him. He sat next to Inuyasha and stared into the starlit sky. He touched his right hand with his left, feeling the outline of the Wind Tunnel. Suddenly he felt the velvety fur of Inuyasha’s ears brush against his fingertips. He looked down to see Inuyasha lying against him. He held lightly to Miroku’s sleeve as he chewed it absent-mindedly. Miroku smiled at his lover.
Goodnight, Inuyasha. Miroku whispered. He kissed Inuyasha lightly on the forehead, and then turned back to the stars until morning.
~End~  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 8:59 pm
Aww! Cute and sexy, nice job! 3nodding  

Lexarun

Desirable Rogue

blinktjp

PostPosted: Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:38 pm
....Thank you. 4laugh  
[The Arena]________Fanfiction & Fanart & Original Creations

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash