Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xAsh-chanx

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 2:03 pm
How do I define myself?

I am undefinable.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 3:31 pm
"I am what I make myself. I take pride in all I accomplish, and find victory in defeat. I cannot lose to myself, and I am my own rival, constantly driving to learn all tht I can, and better myself."-me, last year to my best friend for a journalism project of hers...

"I am the shoulder you cry on, the one who'll be there, the one you can count on and will go anywhere. The one with the scars, who'll shed no more tears, who'll come from no where, and slay all your fears."-me, just now...

"You are the one who could freeze someones heart, just by giving them your blank stare. You know, the one that you have on when there's something wrong?"-my friend to me...
"What look?"-me...
"That one, now what's wrong?"-my friend to me...  

Argetlam13

Shirtless Lunatic

7,000 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Survivor 150
  • Millionaire 200

GC the Silence Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 9:54 pm
How do I define myself?

I can be fun and energetic, but other times I can be introverted.
I tend to find the flaw in most people before I find any ******** it, I rarely find any positives in people. I tend to fixate on the flaws.
I tend to swear like crazy.
I don't find myself as a goth, emo, prep, etc. - I hate labels.
I'm not outgoing with people I'm not close with.
I'm a slacker at times.
I'm a total music whore.

And most importantly...
I feel that every poser on the face of this earth should die a painfull, slow death.
Be ********>  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 11:33 pm
Hmm.....I'm androgynous, pansexual, anarchist, and sarcastic. I'm quirky, and complicated. I have 4 people other than my immediate family of 6 whom I trust, and I don't expect for others to trust me, nor will I trust them. I'm into numerous occult-ish things and love the taboo, but I wonder if I do it all for attention or not. I have the soul of a demon, but I don't see how it makes me special.

And I'm broke, unemployed, just out of high school, and wondering how the hell the next 3-4 years of my life are going to turn out. I'm also happily in love.

And I don't care if you don't like me. If you cuss me out, I'll probably forget about it within 2 hours anyways. I like to make people laugh because I hate awkward silences, and I can't make with small talk. I hang with bold, outgoing people so I feel bold and outgoing, because if I'm around shy people I get shy too.

And there's 3 paragraphs about me that you'd rather not have read. mrgreen

2aetH

xdemonicallyxyours13x

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2006 8:27 am
i am me...  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items