Reply Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!
Its been an honor

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

wndrngsl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:20 am
Well seeing as alot of people missed my message in some of the forums here and in the bar, I thought I should give it its own post. Surprised soo many want my contact info mainly. : p. So I have had a good run with gaia. Had some fun, and some not so fun times. I wish you all well. I will still finish my pics I promised. But once all are done I will be deleting the account. I have decided that Im moving away from the comp. I have deleted my accounts on city of heroes, and World of warcraft will be gone come the 26th. Im going to put my thoughts and focus into my book, my art, my kids, and myself. Ill try and keep aim(aol instant messenger) going, my other messengers, and my email, but besides that, I think I might just get rid of my computer. *bows* It has been an honor, and I wish you all the best in your lives.

David  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:41 am
wndrngsl
Well seeing as alot of people missed my message in some of the forums here and in the bar, I thought I should give it its own post. Surprised soo many want my contact info mainly. : p. So I have had a good run with gaia. Had some fun, and some not so fun times. I wish you all well. I will still finish my pics I promised. But once all are done I will be deleting the account. I have decided that Im moving away from the comp. I have deleted my accounts on city of heroes, and World of warcraft will be gone come the 26th. Im going to put my thoughts and focus into my book, my art, my kids, and myself. Ill try and keep aim(aol instant messenger) going, my other messengers, and my email, but besides that, I think I might just get rid of my computer. *bows* It has been an honor, and I wish you all the best in your lives.

David
sad I wish you weren't leaving. I can understand how someone would want to take a break from their computer for awhile. Even I sometimes like breaks from it with all it's headaches. But I hope things in your life go well for you? Take care of yourself please? And maybe once in awhile maybe in a few months you might decide to take a peek on Gaia? I'd love to hear that all was well with you by then. 3nodding *huggles* It was pleasure meeting and knowing you Sir!  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

wndrngsl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 2:47 am
~ Anime Betty ~
wndrngsl

David
sad I wish you weren't leaving. I can understand how someone would want to take a break from their computer for awhile. Even I sometimes like breaks from it with all it's headaches. But I hope things in your life go well for you? Take care of yourself please? And maybe once in awhile maybe in a few months you might decide to take a peek on Gaia? I'd love to hear that all was well with you by then. 3nodding *huggles* It was pleasure meeting and knowing you Sir!
Thanks betty, It really has been great meeting all the people I have. But when it comes to the comp I have used it for over 15 years of my life and Im only 24. and since 96 have been online way too much. Its time to face that bright thing in the sky again :p. Besides Im sure everyone who stays intouch with me will be more then happy to say Im doing ok.

And I forgot, heres my email. w005301@hotmail.com  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:02 am
wndrngsl
~ Anime Betty ~
wndrngsl

David
Thanks betty, It really has been great meeting all the people I have. But when it comes to the comp I have used it for over 15 years of my life and Im only 24. and since 96 have been online way too much. Its time to face that bright thing in the sky again :p. Besides Im sure everyone who stays intouch with me will be more then happy to say Im doing ok.

Is this the only way you may sometimes stay in touch?  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

wndrngsl

PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 3:06 am
~ Anime Betty ~
wndrngsl
~ Anime Betty ~
wndrngsl

David

Naw, I will have my messengers still, damoosse on aim, Wndrngsl on Yahoo, and my email is the one for msn. I might still do gaian drawings so you might see my work around even though I wont be : p. And some might get my cell number, but it takes a while or a good reference : p (As in a good friend saying your trust worthy to have my number if I dont know you well enough) Its not like Im disappearing in all, just the chats and online games kinda thing.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2005 4:14 am
wndrngsl
~ Anime Betty ~
wndrngsl
~ Anime Betty ~
wndrngsl

David

Naw, I will have my messengers still, damoosse on aim, Wndrngsl on Yahoo, and my email is the one for msn. I might still do gaian drawings so you might see my work around even though I wont be : p. And some might get my cell number, but it takes a while or a good reference : p (As in a good friend saying your trust worthy to have my number if I dont know you well enough) Its not like Im disappearing in all, just the chats and online games kinda thing.
Well just take care of yourself! And you know you could maintain your account. Gaia won't delete it. You can have it incase you ever want to come back on and lurk or see whats going on. Who knows. Just make sure you edit your profile to no accept incoming PMs and all other requests. 3nodding  

~ Anime Betty ~
Captain

Dapper Vampire

2,300 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Adults 18 and Older : Exclusive!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers