Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Back to Guilds

Achieve your weight loss goals! 

Tags: weight loss, weight, health, overweight, exercise 

Reply Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)
Questions!?!?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXRachie RaeXx

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:03 am
Hey everyone! Umm...Just have some questions.

How many sit ups should you do a day?

Should I eat wheat bread on a diet?

How many calories should I have a day?

What are some excercises do you suggest I do?

PLz answer as many as possible and if you have more to say to help me plz say it!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:27 pm

How many sit ups should you do a day?
five minutes of situps 3 times a week will get results. It's no HOW MANY it's how much time spent on them.

Should I eat wheat bread on a diet? Wheat bread is much better than white, but you don't want to load up on it, as it is rich in carbs. As a rule, only eat large amounts of carbs right before or directly following a carb burning workout (most workouts do burn carbs) it will help you burn them. A piece of toast in the morning isn't going to wreck your diet though.

How many calories should I have a day? Take your weight, multiply by 10, and subtract 150, thats usually a good way to start. Say... Suzy weighs 150, so 150x10=1500, - 150= 1350. Of course it will differ with your weight, activity level, etc, but don't dip under 1000 calories a day.

What are some excercises do you suggest I do?

Anything you enjoy that keeps you active, and if you have the option walk or bike instead of getting a ride somehwhere.
Join a fun sport, or a class like kickboxing if you have the energy level, or take a walk just because. Excersising doesn;t have to be torture.

Alright, hoped that helped you some. 3nodding  

Groovy Spleen
Crew

Gaian Losers (weight loss support guild!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games