Your (Lesat) favorite characters Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Maria Stark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:20 pm
That Biology Geek
Wes Crusher... a few of my friends in grade school thought he was hot xp I can't imagine how they came to that conclusion.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW xp xp xp xp xp xp  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:44 pm
NELIX! he was just sooooo annoying.  

The_Evil_Bucket

Dunedien

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 1:34 pm
Dr. Polasky and Q. I don't have anyone from any of the others that really get to me.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 5:50 pm
Q's son , Wesley(annoyed the HEX out of me!!!), Kira (okay but really... weird) Harry Kim( i swear he was gay...) stare um... and.... occasionally Neelix. Every so often he'd make me laugh and I'd love him ALL over again- then he'd go all grrish at Tom Paris for saying something to Kes and then I'd hate him again. whee  

jinx_at_luv

Dunedien

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:32 pm
in_love_with_jack_sparrow
Kurzon_Dax
How can so many people not like kirk? i dont get it....
I was wondering that too. question

Kirk is annoying because he is too much of a lady's man. Honestly, is there and attractive alien female he has met and NOT tried to sleep with? I don't hate him, but he is definatelly my least favorite of all the characters in TOS.

I can understand why Wesley could get annoying, but I like him.

I HATE Q. He is my least favorite of the all Star Trek characters. Especially in the episode where he is all "woe is me" because he lost his power and became human.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:04 pm
Wesley Crusher, Harry Kim, thats about it.

I personally love Q and bough the Q episode box set. Also Kirk is great because of his "acting" and the cheese he lays on. As for not likening Picard... well them are fightin words.  

Brass Goggles

Dedale

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:29 am
Lindira
I actually didn't hate Wesley. Sure, his episodes were boring, but he was okay. Though, I really didn't like the last episode he was in where he was all arrogant and pissy which was apparently a sign that he was ready to transcend his human existence and become a Traveller... xp

Here are mine, though:
TNG: Dr. Polasky (The discrimination against androids thing was really annoying)
DS9: Kai Winn (Though I thought her character was well-written and well-portrayed.)
VOY: Janeway (Don't hurt me, Ginga!! *hides*)
ENT: T'Pol (Way too bitchy for a Vulcan)

(ETA: I just realized they're all girls! sweatdrop I dislike guys too! I just don't hate them. Like Neelix. I dislike him, but he's occasionally amusing, so I don't hate him...)

You're totally right. T'Pol always looks like she's about to throw a tantrum (but she's still one of my favourite characters)

I have to agree with almost everyone else and say Wesley is one of my least favourite characters. He's boring. He's just a kid, I can't help but think that if I wanted to hear whiny teenagers I'd fraternise more at school.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 10:34 am
hmm to be honest I never really hated any of them. It's too hard =P  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 11:07 am
I'm trying to stay within the main cast. There are ALOT of really annoying side characters, but I don't want to get into that.

The Original Series- Uhura (not because she was a bad character, but because she really didn't do anything...)

The Next Generation- Wesley Pre-Season 3, or Tasha Yar (well conceived character poorly portrayed. I wish she lasted longer, but was played by somebody who cared more about the part)

Deep Space Nine- Really, I think I liked everyone despite not being a fan of the show.

Voyager- Definitely Seven of Nine. Even as a kid going through puberty, a geek one at that, I didn't think she had any personality and was merely there for sex appeal... And at that age ALL YOU CARE ABOUT is sex appeal.

Enterprise- T'Pol...... Since when did "Emotionless" mean acting like a mean spirited b***h? I get the superiority complex, but even that should have been a bit more subtle.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:20 pm
James Kirk is a jerk..Haha that rhymed X3  

x- iFawq Mark

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:20 pm
II_brokencyde_II

There is the episode of the Animated Series "The Practical Joker" where the computer goes crazy and starts playing jokes. First silly, but over time they become dangerous.

The computer writes "Kirk is a Jerk" on all his uniforms.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:29 pm
Tahsa Yar, Wesley, Kim,Torres, Archer......okay I do not like anyone from Enterprise.....I dun hate them, but you know. redface  

Soleninja

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:52 pm
Matt Pniewski
II_brokencyde_II

There is the episode of the Animated Series "The Practical Joker" where the computer goes crazy and starts playing jokes. First silly, but over time they become dangerous.

xD I saw that and when it came to that part I was LMAO  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:48 am
SuperCrazyChocolate
Matt Pniewski
II_brokencyde_II

Well, that's what he gets for destroying an entire race of sentient creatures in 'The Man Trap".  

Matt Pniewski

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:33 am
Matt Pniewski
SuperCrazyChocolate
Matt Pniewski
II_brokencyde_II

Well, that's what he gets for destroying an entire race of sentient creatures in 'The Man Trap".

yeah karma =P  
Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces