Reply Role Play
Sonic RP cuz I'm bored Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 5:21 pm
Shadow goes super and flies into the air, "You think I'm your friend? Ally yes friend no." He dive bombs Sonic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:15 pm
Sonic avoids Shaodw and goes Super too disapearing and appearing above him going down on him"Lets see you dodge in mid air!"  

Zeramir

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:18 pm
Dodges, "You were saying?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:34 pm
He hovered over the ground and smiled"Lets finish this..."His body covered in a yellow aura as his hands had a blue one"Super Sonic style!"  

Zeramir

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:09 pm
Charges down on Sonic, "Fighting me was a big mistake you shoulda ran."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 8:23 pm
Disapears and reapears in front of shadow punching him in the face with all his strenght.  

Zeramir

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:43 pm
He catches Sonic's fist and throws him into a wall.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:15 pm
He spinned and stood on the wall(like tifa in advent Children) Then impulsed himself forward throwing another punch to his face taking him off guard."Take that!"  

Zeramir

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 9:50 pm
Shadow flies back into a wall smashing through it and when he comes back out he has some blood dripping from the back of his head, "Damn you Sonic."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:01 am
"I am sorry Shadow...But tell me...why do you live?...there in lies the reason why I wake up day to day and save this humans...I have friends...unlike you I have more than alies...Maria wouldn't have liked this...Think about it ...Or else...when the world REALLY needs you...you could end up turning your back on it...and like a chamaleon...die with your habitat.." Sonic said as he jumped and flew away.  

Zeramir

Nightshade_Wulf

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 8:44 am
"What the hell did that mea...."Shadow collapsed the wound in the back of his head had more damage then he had imagined.  
Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff