Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Cult on VF- edited first post

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[(~Callista~)]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:14 am
Hey everyone. I want to start a rehabilitation center cult on Vampirefreaks.com. If any of you have a profile on there (which I doubt but meh), I was wondering if you'd help me.

I'm not an expert... far from it, but I think vf needs one of these. So if anyone has a profile there and would like to join me in making one let me know.

I hope that this guild will help me with that one. Thanks guys. Love ya all.

Clarification

[(~Callista~)]
Yea I should clarify. "Vampirefreaks.com" is the alternative myspace. It's a profile site exactly like myspace. Their guilds are called "cults".

It's not an actual cult and not everyone on there likes vampires. It's just the name of the site. It's kinda a gothic myspace. That's why they need a rehabilitation center. All their pagan guilds are "we are goth kids that wanna sound cool and curse you."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:54 am
Ummmm... the usual advice to vampires is- "Stop It".  

TeaDidikai

Kal Eldritch

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:47 pm
[(~Callista~)]
Hey everyone. I want to start a rehabilitation center cult on Vampirefreaks.com. If any of you have a profile on there (which I doubt but meh), I was wondering if you'd help me.

I'm not an expert... far from it, but I think vf needs one of these. So if anyone has a profile there and would like to join me in making one let me know.

I hope that this guild will help me with that one. Thanks guys. Love ya all.
Wait, you believe there's a vampire cult in VF? please, present some form of proof. I realize this isn't ED, but still, that seems a little far fetched.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:16 pm
Hmm... I believe that "vampire freak" is the one insult from which I have been spared. No, wait... nevermind. But I still don't have an account there.

Sovereign of Darkness
[(~Callista~)]
I want to start a rehabilitation center cult on Vampirefreaks.com.
Wait, you believe there's a vampire cult in VF? please, present some form of proof. I realize this isn't ED, but still, that seems a little far fetched.

I imagine that "cult" is some kinda' cutsey name that the web-site uses instead of "guild" or "forum."  

Doctrix

Blessed Friend

[(~Callista~)]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 5:37 pm
Yea I should clarify. "Vampirefreaks.com" is the alternative myspace. It's a profile site exactly like myspace. Their guilds are called "cults".

It's not an actual cult and not everyone on there likes vampires. It's just the name of the site. It's kinda a gothic myspace. That's why they need a rehabilitation center. All their pagan guilds are "we are goth kids that wanna sound cool and curse you."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 6:32 pm
Does anyone see a conflict in this?

Trying to start a rehab group in a place that has "******** The Mainstream!" plastered all over it's site?

I can't help but remember past Tribes I have witnessed be named insane things like "Dysfunctionhiem" and then watched the baffled members of said group wander around in a daze because... well, they were disfunctional  

TeaDidikai

[(~Callista~)]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:04 pm
I know, I know. It's just a little fustrating. I mean, I know I probably wouldn't get very far but I dunno. I guess it is just depressing to me. You know?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:19 pm
TeaDidikai
I can't help but remember past Tribes I have witnessed be named insane things like "Dysfunctionhiem" and then watched the baffled members of said group wander around in a daze because... well, they were disfunctional
I am going to get killed for this, but....

Could you create a tribe for people who whine and cry a lot and called it "Sniflheim"?

But yeah, a rehab center on VF might be like putting a methadone clinic inside an opium den.  

Henry Dorsett Case

[(~Callista~)]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:53 pm
If you all really think it's hopeless, I won't pursue it. Just couldn't help but hope.

Oh and ******** the mainstream is no more than a clothing site.

Guess worst comes to worst I can always redirect here. I just get so annoyed when I go through the cult lists on there. There's only one cult that seems pretty respectable.

It's just sad cause it seems like I'm the only one on there that isn't, "I'm a better goth than ypou bexause I'm pagan. I do magic and curse you and do crazy rituals during the night."

I really like the site in general, this is just one of the areas where I'm pissed at it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 10:17 am
[(~Callista~)]
If you all really think it's hopeless, I won't pursue it. Just couldn't help but hope.

Oh and ******** the mainstream is no more than a clothing site.

Guess worst comes to worst I can always redirect here. I just get so annoyed when I go through the cult lists on there. There's only one cult that seems pretty respectable.

It's just sad cause it seems like I'm the only one on there that isn't, "I'm a better goth than ypou bexause I'm pagan. I do magic and curse you and do crazy rituals during the night."

I really like the site in general, this is just one of the areas where I'm pissed at it.
Than be a good example for the rest of the flufftards on VF. Start in depth discussions about certain facets about magic or certain religion's practices. If you really hate the "0h m% g0dz0rz, I am teh uber goth" speak, don't be a part of it. You could always just crash their world down on them by telling them that they aren't goth. I've noticed that most people on there think that dark, creepy, and black wearing = goth. Pish...goth was an 80's punk sub-genre. You're "goth" if you listen to it. That's it.  

Kal Eldritch

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:15 pm
Henry Dorsett Case
TeaDidikai
I am going to get killed for this, but....

Could you create a tribe for people who whine and cry a lot and called it "Sniflheim"?

But yeah, a rehab center on VF might be like putting a methadone clinic inside an opium den.

~LAUGHS~ OMG! I am going to nic that one!  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games