Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SquishyAngeh
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 9:55 pm
look im the last one to post agian......LOL

anyway, I went to the river today and caught 3 fish, 2 were these cool rock hiding fish things.....and the other looks kinda like a pencil fish.........well I got home and was eager to get them outta the gatoraide bottle.....but did not wanna plunk them right away into the big tank so I put them in my little 1 gallon travel thing......but I did not test to see if it was too hot and when I put them in both the cool rockfish died.......URRRGGG.....only the ugly skinny pencilfish survived....I was so mad at myself, I was too eager to get them out that I made a deadly mistake....I never do that, I am usually more causious of those things.... crying  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:32 am
DUUUMB!!
mine actually happened to me, and is kinda funny.........

one time my male black phantom tetra started to get those white bumpy things on it, so I put him in a smaller tank to live out the rest of his life *back then I was not as fish smart as I am now* anyway, I put him in the living room, big mistake, he freaked out anytime someone got near the tank and he would jump.......well one day I woke up and looked in the tank and I did not see him, so I sat down near the tank and started looking, well before long I found him...........shriveled up to nothing stuck to the carpet, I had to peal him off.......he looked like one of those dried up chinese fish in the packages...... sweatdrop I felt so bad

yes me too, but it happened to a small, useless fish  

^^ThE SQigGly AnGLE^^

^^ThE SQigGly AnGLE^^

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:34 am
ang3l4ever817
My dad once owned a 150 gallon tank full of koi when i was around 3 or 4 years old. One day, i saw him feeding them and they would all come and get those tiny food pellets he put in there. I thought it was so cool! So when he went away, i went to go get something that i thought was fish food. Instead, i took a box of salt and poured it into the tank. A few hours later, all the koi died. My dad found out and of course yelled the crap out of me. After that my dad stopped raising fish for a while. But he started raising fish again like about 5 years later. o_o Yes, i was such a stupid kid. Each year my dad would tell me the same story and i would just laugh at my stupidity. gonk sweatdrop

ahahahaha that's so funny  
----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces