Reply ----::::The FISH Tank::::----
Random Talk-er-y thingy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thanks_For_All_The_Fish

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 7:42 pm
so, I went out garage saling with my parents this morning, and I was shocked to find one of those taller than wider 15 gallon tanks, wich are hard to find around here, for only 15 dollars, I was sad when my mom told me.....you have too many big tanks.... scream I only have a 55 gallon and a 15 gallon, the 15 is not even set up....I wanted it so badly, but then later we went to another garage sale and they had one of those fancy 10 gallon starter tanks that have the plastic tops on them and come with their bilt in filters and lights...it was EXACTLY what I wanted, but they wanted 50 bucks for it....RIP OFF, they had never used it but they already took out the stuff that came out with it so it was just the bare esentials...URRG...garage sales bug me!  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2005 9:25 pm
50 for a 10 gallon tank? O_o Wtf... I've never seen a 10 gal go for that much even in the stores. They're usually 30 ish or something, right?

Random unrelated blurb: I have my performance rod PLUS now. whee  

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

Chemicat

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 4:16 pm
I've not been very active in all of my guilds lately. sweatdrop

I would be more excited if I had money to buy fishies and fishy accessories, but I just don't right now... so... bleh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2005 8:26 pm
crying my scooter blenny died gonk i only have two fish in my 55 now and one fish in my quarantine tank....he needs to get better so i can put him back in the 55....i need money to buy more fishys....ish so sad  

Avarswiel

thrivis

Bashful Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2005 1:12 am
Such is the case with me... I quit my job a while back, and now I don't have monies to buy fun things with... like.. fish. gonk I want a job, but I'm recovering from surgery, and I really want to get school out of the way because I want to transfer next year... I really want out of this place into my own place. x_o Fishies take a back seat.

And dude, Avarswiel... that's a loooot of space for two fish. eek Dunno if they'd be happy or lonely though. xd  
----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff