Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
What makes... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Padoodle!<3
  um...=D...?
View Results

Summers_Dispare

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:46 pm
Ameena-kun
well Seme's are always rougth why can there just be a good loving seme guy with an sadist escaping from his past uke = D that would be interesting I mean being seme= rougth and being uke=gentel I would like to see the oposite from it for once? redface even tho uke's and seme's are cute the way they are ^^

heheh I'm working on one actually...Iki No Tenshi, lol. Except the Seme (Kris Mirunei) is a bit more dominant...I think that just works,....after all if the Uke was more dominant...wouldn't that make him the Seme?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 2:01 am
LadyNox
Uke/Seme is a way of being, not a sex position.

Now it's my turn to say "Amen!" Now if only people would start realizing this. *glances out at everyone* stare  

For-Chan Cookie
Captain

7,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

RionaDaidouji

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:56 pm
Tatsu.Solange
Ameena-kun
well Seme's are always rougth why can there just be a good loving seme guy with an sadist escaping from his past uke = D that would be interesting I mean being seme= rougth and being uke=gentel I would like to see the oposite from it for once? redface even tho uke's and seme's are cute the way they are ^^

heheh I'm working on one actually...Iki No Tenshi, lol. Except the Seme (Kris Mirunei) is a bit more dominant...I think that just works,....after all if the Uke was more dominant...wouldn't that make him the Seme?

Not if he's on the bottom because he likes it better like that. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 1:32 pm
Hey, all.  

Demonrider_Horsekiller

400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

overlordofthepies

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:31 pm
The semes I find myself liking best are the ones that really do care about their partner, and do what is best for them. When push comes to shove, they'll be around to do what is best for their uke, even if they do have a colder exterior.

Oddly, I tend to like ukes are, in a sort of passive way, the more controlling in this set up, since things often work at the uke's "limit" so to speak. Even if it looks like the seme is in control, the uke may have them wrapped around their little finger, because the seme is so determined to please. This doesn't make the uke cold though, because they to are caring enough not to over-exploit it, and they too will support their seme. The mutual caring relationship between them will over-rule their characters and appearances any day.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:42 am
I'm jsut listening to everyone else so I can find out for myself. *Nods*  

Full-Metal-Freak

N I N J A _C H E E S E

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:30 pm
well to have a perfect seme become a uke you'd need an even better uke....i cant find any one either stressed  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff