Submit

The Deadliest Grace

4,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 12:36 pm
Tsubaki89
Well, I don't have a job right now (I will hopefully soon). But, stereotypical as it sounds, working at Hot Topic would be a dream job for me. I just really like the people that work there. They're really nice. 3nodding

I know! Aren't they? My friend Sandra practically dressed me for my first concert (two 1/2 weeks ago xd ) and then I brought pictures and she was as psyched as I was! Besides her, they're all really nice to me!

Hot Topic would be the best goth job ever (for me)! They play the best music and have employee discounts. smile
Plus, they sell shirts and crap for ALL my favorite bands!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 3:52 pm
Jo Ann Fabrics.
Ill apply some day. I make cloths and dolls (similar to livingdeaddolls.com) and that place has the top quality safty pins.
Hobby Lobby.
Full of every thing you need to express yourself. I would like to work there some day.  

Your.Grandpas.Daughter

NightmareElite

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 9:51 pm
Well, I teach violin...i suppose it is sortof gothic depending on how you look at it razz i charge 10$ an hour or 5 for a half hour, so gothic or not it pays well! xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:23 pm
When I turn 16 i wanna work at Hot Topic. I already have friends that work there so....... WOOT!!!!  

Corpse_Bride_131

Verienkeli

Girl-Crazy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 9:45 pm
My job isn't very gothic, but I like it. I'm currently working as a cook at a locally owned and operated South Western style restaurant, and I'll be going to college this fall (finally rolleyes ) majoring in Culinary Arts.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 2:39 am
I make stained glass. The represenetive art of gothic.  

lml G A U G E lml

misted tears

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 8:40 am
Lifeguard. Not very gothy, but, hey, very good pay, so can't complain.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 3:24 pm
I make lots of goth clothing and get paid for it by selling some at my aunt's store.(vintage place)
I want to be a tattoo artist cause I know how and have done one already on a friend.(a bloody rose being eaten by a raven)
No official job though.  

AdrianaKitten

fallengrim

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 10:12 pm
I applied at Hot Topic, but they had such a huge waiting line of people that also wanted to work there, so I never got the job. But I think when I can get my car, I'll apply at the one here in town, because it seems like they never have enough people working there.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 2:23 am
I'm a cleaner, an almost freelance writer and photographer and I paint murals for people.
Not gothy jobs or good pay, but meh. I start work as a dinner lady at the posh school in september now I'm sixteen. Yay mad  

Perestroyka

Nevira Shadowfire

Intergalactic Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:48 am
I work at Hancock Fabrics (heck, at least I get discounts on fabric and patterns) and as a Mary Kay rep. A lot of my MK clients are goths, strangely enough...coincidence?  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff