Has anyone read these? (Well, don't answer Silver's Lure, its not out yet.)

The trilogy is about, well, the human realm, and Faerie realm, and there are a few twists on the original legends. Instead of iron, silver is bad for the Faeries and Goblins. Anyway, its a pretty good book. There's a girl who searches for her father in the human realm, a daughter who wants to stay with her true love, and another girl who is trying to figure out what is right and what is wrong--what is really going on in Faerie.

This is a trilogy by Anne Kelleher for Harlequin's new fantasy line, Luna (better information here). There's tons of good fantasy for female readers, and the few books I've read aren't corny romance, but actually good. Like Silver's Edge.

Edit: I have to say, I just finished Silver's Bane last night (I finished it in one day! XD) and it was much more intense than the first one. Not to mention the queasy beginning, the disturbing romance, which I could have done without, and will skip next time, and some of the rituals of magic. Nevertheless, it was a great book. Really sucked me in.