Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Pairing Discussions
Snape/Harry Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sana-Cutler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:08 am
I love writing them and it is the only slash pairing of Harry Potter I am intersted in through I will read a Sirius/Remus fic  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:34 am
Snarry woooooooooooooooooh!!! *runs in small circles*

*Ahem* But, I don't like dentition fics. I think Severus respects himself and has more dignity that to initiate anything while Harry as still at school.

Priestess of Sekhmet

Aerie Donnelaith

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:00 am
Yeah, Snarry is something you just have to love ^^
Even if I don't like Harry this much, I love his relationship to Sev, there is so much in it, even in the books you can find passages that are a bit Snarry xD

But to be serious, I HATE fanfics with Sev being a joke, crying all the time and saying 'i nlove you' all over <_<

But I think I kinda 'used' Sev, like all the fangirls do, so I can't talk bad about others doing the same ^^*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 5:59 am
Aah, Snarry, my OTP! heart

I've spent countless hours reading this and have yet to get tired of it. I will admit though, when Snape is written way OOC, I'll have a little BF... sweatdrop

IDK what it is...but there's something so hot about a forbidden romance. I adore teacher/student fics, the excitement of getting busy when other people are just outside the classroom!!! xd Woo! Gets me happy in my pants!!! 4laugh  

Kirby_Komatose

Areliana

Rainbow Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Pieversity 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:30 pm
I'm still almost exclusively reading snarry. It can't be healthy but what the heck... though the fact that I've read 7/10 of the top 10 longest fics on Walking the Plank is a bit worrying.

I've actually been working on a snarry, but I can't decide how to start it...

Snarry Love!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:14 am
I like them but they are not my favorite pairing.  

yaoirose1018

screamingblue

Heart Reveler

9,650 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:38 pm
Ohmygod I love this pairing. I'll admit I used to find it repulsive but one night a year or two ago I was bored...and now I love it! My favorite fics are definitely "The Boy Who Lived A Bit", "Care of Magical Teenagers", "The Tea Series", and "An Ordinary World".  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 02, 2009 4:03 pm
Oh wow, what can I say about this pairing that I haven't said before?

I used to hate this pairing, I was like "Eww, people actually find Snape hot?!"

Now though, I can't remember what it's like to not obsess over Snarry and Snape in general, even Alan Rickman!!! 4laugh  

PervyKirby

Honey Sprinkles

Dangerous Informer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 10:32 am
X~xTheDevils_Rejectx~X
Who here loves the pairing?

Me me me me me me! -jumps around with raised arms-  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 8:01 pm
Snarry is my favorite pairing in the Harry Potter fandom (though Drarry is a close second). The majority of fanfics I read are Snarry (or at least involve Harry and Snape interacting with each other).  

Lady Psychic

Sparkly Genius

9,400 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Team Edward 100
Pairing Discussions

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers