Reply Recycle Bin
Who is the best Vampire Hunter? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chicana_Equay

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2007 5:38 pm
I have seen both and it is a hard choice. I wonder how D would be able to handle it when Alucard releases his true vampire form. I always thought that Alucard was Dracula. At least that is hoo they made it seem in the anime. Tough choice, very tough.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 2:37 am
Such a tough, compex question you post! I would have to say, despite all the anime vampire hunters that are out there, Alucard and D are (for me) tied. Why? Well, both have amazing powers and supernatural abilities while at the same time having a cool (yet cheesy) factor about them (not unlike Donte from Devil May Cry).  

Vladimir Lugosi

Shadowback401

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2007 8:40 pm
D would win in a fight between the two. His hand would be able to suck Alucard up. Plus he is the son of the very first vampire.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 11:39 pm
i'd have to say buffy, perhaps not in style but in numbers of evil defeated.  

Robiroth

Variability

PostPosted: Tue Aug 07, 2007 10:25 pm
What a silly question, Alucard is the best vampire therefor the best vampire hunter. He can't ever lose, whenever he's about to he releases another damn seal. . . sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 2:29 pm
D I would say in the anime world. He has a cape, its all about the cap and hat to go with it. Yes Alucard has a killer hate and a thing for leather, but come on! D has one killer cap.  

Sinmodonly

Xx__blue-kun__xX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2007 11:22 pm
i hate every vampire hunter in any manga in anything everywhere!
LONG LIVE EDWARD CULLEN! heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 2:36 am
personally i think alucard
D is good and powerful
alucard is more funky and cooler lol. He regenarates the wounds and stuff more fearful haha.
Well there would be probably be a tie but still I go for alucard's win
smile  

Neostus

dinieb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:44 am
as much as i think D is cool... i prefer alucard like waaay more... haha... he's just sooo damn cool... n he has that sadistic and badass attitude to him that's like just sooo appealing... haha... kinda... i mean... it makes u wanna like him... as in support him... lol... xp  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 8:31 am
Alucard is the best in my opinion =)  

Fairy_Princess_Nami

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2007 11:28 am
This is the type of discussion that would belong in the sticky "Which Is Better/ -- vs --" If you wish to continue the talk move it there please.  
Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff