Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I completely retarded?
  Yes
  No
  Who are we talking about?
  Erm...can I just eat the goat and leave?
  Pollwhore option
View Results

wantondestruction

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 6:46 am
Um...I'm not very computer handy, and I was wondering if someone could help me personalize my profile. If someone would be willing to explain BBC code or whatever to me, or just make the code/profile for me, I would really appreciate it.

Here's what I want in my profile (I'm open to other suggestions also, if something else would be easier):
1. Black background, mostly, with blue titles and stuff
2. In the background, I would like a picture of the Crow, any decent picture will do, I'm not picky. I have a few though, if that makes it easier. (I really have no idea as to how this works)
3. Well, I guess there really isn't a three, except that I'd like whoever helps me, either making the code or the profile, to put a little something of them in it too, like a signature or something, so everyone will know that you helped. You don't have to, I just kinda thought that'd be neat.

Also, another question. How do you make those avatars that people have in their siggys? You know, the ones that underneath have something like "Help my look like this!! Donations are highly appreciated!!" I have a dream avvie, I just don't know how to show everyone what it looks like. If someone could tell me how that is done, it would again be appreciated.

Thank you to anyone who decided to help, the littlest hint or suggestion will be useful, I'm completely in the dark. Thanks again!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:06 am
The profile I can't help with, but the avatar I can. You just go to www.Gaiaoffline.com  

Ryuujin X

wantondestruction

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 7:41 am
Ryuujin X
The profile I can't help with, but the avatar I can. You just go to www.Gaiaoffline.com

Gee, thanks!!! That's a pretty cool little avatar creater. Please excuse me will I go play with my new toy.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:34 am
i know absolutely nothing about computers .... sorry i know i suck

but only when asked nicely
on days ending in y
and on alternate fridays

xdemonicallyxyours13x

Dayanaria

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:22 pm
I'm not sure exactly how to alter the profile stuff, but I believe there is a thread in the main forums of gaia that explains it in the Questions and Answers area General Site Discussion area....

Heres the linkage: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=13378680

As far as making the background, would you like me to give it a try? If you could just send me the pic that you want I could alter it to fit your color scheme easily heart  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:20 am
TekTek has premade profiles submitted by various gaians; I bet you could find a decent one there. It's just a simple copy & paste maneuver, that's where my profile theme came from.

http://www.tektek.org/themes/  

Royoka

samsookool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 8:49 am
theres not much i can help u with but if u ever need help just pm me and ill see wat i can do k.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2006 3:38 am
Don't sweat nuthin'! Lotsa friendlies here!

How are you at HTML? That can be hellla handy.

Spooky Wasabi Princess

Proxy Risk-Taker

14,850 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Magical Girl 50

RebornAngelNer

PostPosted: Mon Dec 25, 2006 7:58 pm
I'm not very ggod with that kind of thing, but if you give me a little bit of time, I'm sure I could figure it out.  
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games