Reply Boldly Go - A Star Trek Guild
William Shatner's famous SNL skit. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 7:37 am
This is how I feel every time I go to the Student Lounge at my school....

I know this girl, Katie, who, whenever me and my buddy Ian talk trek, says things like "that's why you don't have a girlfriend." And I point out how the fact that she's seen every episode of Naruto and actually explained to me the difference between Ninjutsu and Taijutso according to the show, and knows all the different special moves that can be learned by each group might have something to do with her not having a boyfriend........

Problem with anime nerds is they can't take a joke. Haven't been around long enough. Trekkies? been there, done that.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:30 pm
Matt Pniewski
This is how I feel every time I go to the Student Lounge at my school....

I know this girl, Katie, who, whenever me and my buddy Ian talk trek, says things like "that's why you don't have a girlfriend." And I point out how the fact that she's seen every episode of Naruto and actually explained to me the difference between Ninjutsu and Taijutso according to the show, and knows all the different special moves that can be learned by each group might have something to do with her not having a boyfriend........

Problem with anime nerds is they can't take a joke. Haven't been around long enough. Trekkies? been there, done that.

Yeah, Naruto is not even a good anime. There are so many better ones out there  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100