Reply Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage
Unexpected absence... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EvFaerAshlynn

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 2:14 pm
I'm sorry I didn't get to know you better, and I'll let you know now that you'll be missed. I hope you can return quickly and that everything will be alright.

Love,
Ashy  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 4:22 pm
Good luck!  

Acid_PopTart

slipknot_him_slut

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 11:39 pm
that really does suck but just hang in there and be on your best and listen to everything they say and they'll let ya leave sooner i know so many that were in em and my mom used to work at one so yeah and we'll be right here for yeah when ya get out and s**t ....just hang in there k  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:07 am
stare The only person who is sick is your mother, If she thinkings being a homosexual is a cureable illness.
Its not an illness, youre just fine. Im sure in some weird way, she loves you. by trying to Save your soul in some misguided attempt.

I wish you luck heart  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Funkyblueeyes

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 10:21 am
We're rootin' for yah! heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 1:23 pm
.....just remember this; the insane never go crazy. It's carried me through much in life.  

ceilisidhe

littlewonder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 3:32 am
Yup, good luck. Must be hard. I'd hate it. I probably couldn't handle it, being that situation. Never have been, thank god. I have been to a number of docs and stuff trying to see what wrong with me. They've finally figured its Aspbergers. Not even close to suicide, but you're not suicidal, are you? Aspbergers seems minor-ish to me, but it is enough to be considered disability, so it mightn't be that minor. I have no idea, really. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

But yeah, good luck with everything.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 8:35 am
-glomps- I'm really sorry to hear that happen to you! I'm probably on the track there myself, my mother is the same exact way. I hope you feel better soon! It'll be alright, we're all here for you.

dormant lime

Astounding Loiterer

12,200 Points
  • Snowball Hero 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Tycoon 200
Elite Clubhouse, RP Threads, and Storage

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers