Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Tarot Question Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I...
  Try to still use it?
  Or throw it away?
View Results

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:46 pm
Elfin Brill
Heh, look it in this way, at least it has been cleansed by water, now all you have to do is bury it in the ground, pas it though some insence and at last burn it with fire, and your tarotdeck has been introduced too all the elements! lol

Depends on your school of magic(k)! You might have to do a hit of raw ether with it, or mark it Void!

Or maybe make it into a fractal (for chaos)?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 11:54 pm
Oh okay... We will p***k your tarot with the elemental weapon of ether. A salade fork! mrgreen

(Or what was it again? domokun )  

Molly Mollusca

Dapper Seeker

Henry Dorsett Case

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:25 am
Elfin Brill
Oh okay... We will p***k your tarot with the elemental weapon of ether. A salade fork! mrgreen

(Or what was it again? domokun )

I like the idea of it being a cookie.

Or one of those schweet-a** whips Tea and Reagun carry. Yeah. That'll be my elemental weapon of Ether - a freakin' BULLWHIP!  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:32 am
Henry Dorsett Case
I like the idea of it being a cookie.

But only if it has big chocolate chip in it. Mjam! domokun  

Molly Mollusca

Dapper Seeker

crystal_raye

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 1:54 pm
If you can still tell what they all are then I wouldn't see why you couldn't still use them.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:24 am
you might want to get a new one but i wouldnt just throw the old ones out. If you can still see what they are then you can use them till you get a new deck and when you get a new deck you can put them into your collection. I love collecting tarot decks I only have two right now though i need more MORE! Oh and i have a dragon deck its my most used one but mainly because i use it when I read other people they are pretty and people like the look of them better then my normal deck they are much more people friendly.  

Ezinu

Unbeatable Hoarder

4,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Member 100
  • Trader 100

natas_kitty420

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:43 pm
TeaDidikai
How visable are the pictures?

Some of the pictures are totally ruined, and some of them halfway ruined (half the picture is unrecognizable), and the ones where the pictures look ok are bent up and there are creases through them. I had a slight relationship problem... sweatdrop if you know what I mean.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:47 pm
mouseyanna
you might want to get a new one but i wouldnt just throw the old ones out. If you can still see what they are then you can use them till you get a new deck and when you get a new deck you can put them into your collection. I love collecting tarot decks I only have two right now though i need more MORE! Oh and i have a dragon deck its my most used one but mainly because i use it when I read other people they are pretty and people like the look of them better then my normal deck they are much more people friendly.

He... a word of advise. If you want to collect Tarot decks, and your boyfriend comes over really pissed and really drunk (screaming at you, to boot), then I would hide your collection. If you leave them sitting out, he might get the bright idea to throw Coke all over them and spit on them and crumple them up in his hand, and nothing you say will stop him.

But hopefully you have a boyfriend that will never do that to you.  

natas_kitty420

Molly Mollusca

Dapper Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:53 pm
Hopefully you will have ditched the tarot butchering boyfriend and got one who would not do that to you ever???

It is never a good sign if your partner distroys something he knows you love.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 3:55 pm
Elfin Brill
Heh, look it in this way, at least it has been cleansed by water, now all you have to do is bury it in the ground, pas it though some insence and at last burn it with fire, and your tarotdeck has been introduced too all the elements! lol

Lol unless most people have a dish of Coca Cola sitting on their altars in place of water, I dont think they've really been cleansed. I just didn't put the specifics of how they got wet in my first post. Read above. Maybe I should have mentioned it. Sorry everybody.  

natas_kitty420

natas_kitty420

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 4:00 pm
Elfin Brill
Hopefully you will have ditched the tarot butchering boyfriend and got one who would not do that to you ever???

It is never a good sign if your partner distroys something he knows you love.

Hmmm... I don't feel like putting more than I've already put on the internet for all to see. But there are certain things that have to be considered with him, and I don't think he meant to, because he doesn't even remeber doing it. I'm not tring to stick up for him, there are just other things in this situation that I would like to keep to myself.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:09 am
I think that if you think you cannot use the cards anymore, then don't use them. Get a new deck or something.

If I were you, that's what I'd do. I'd also ditch the Coke-throwing boyfriend. I once had a boyfriend who decided it would be a good thing to break the box my boxed set of the first season of Sailor Moon came in. He was a whore. Guys who destroy things their chicks hold dear should be thrown in a vat of lava filled with mutant pirannah. In my opinion, anyways wink

But yeah. I think that if you find the cards unusuable, then the buying of a new deck is in order.  

Usachan

Gideon Starorzewski

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:38 pm
Elfin Brill

And all this time I've just been sprinkling mine with water! xd  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces