Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GilAskan
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:52 pm
MortSanglant
kyos sexy girlfriend
KoRnfucius
I dislike emos, I don't know why. Mainly because it seems like a bunch of spoiled preppy kids don't get enough attention so they go to Hot Topic, buy out the store, and when that's not enough, they cut themselves. I ******** hate people that cut themselves, I'm sorry. It's just stupid. And their music is annoying. Ok, there are a few "emo" bands with one or two alright songs, but mostly to me they all sound the same. No creativity, no nothing, just.."Oh poor me, school sucks, my parents grounded me..wah.." It's like grow the ******** up you thirteen year old. Sorry. That was my rant first thing in the morning.

~ Jesus christ, thats the only reason why i love emo people, it make me and my friends laugh our a** off, i have this preppy friend well used to and everyone liked her because she was so pretty and she's a model rolleyes anyways she's emo because she says her mother doesn't buy her enough stuff, dude her mother wastes like millions of dollars for she can be beautiful and all those pictures they had taken in the stuido in miami and s**t...its funny watching her cry just to get attention whee because she so good at it~

So, let me get this straight, you love emo people because of how stupid they are?

Not unreasonable. I love stupid ravers. Not that all ravers are stupid, I just love the stupid ones.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2006 8:54 pm
GilAskan

Not unreasonable. I love stupid ravers. Not that all ravers are stupid, I just love the stupid ones.

No, I can understand the concept. I love people for how stupid they are too. But it's more of a loving of their stupidity and the hilariousness that accompanies it. I still can't stand them.

MortSanglant

Plan-Galere

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:18 am
MortSanglant
GilAskan

No, I can understand the concept. I love people for how stupid they are too. But it's more of a loving of their stupidity and the hilariousness that accompanies it. I still can't stand them.

I hate stupid people. Especially drunk girls, but those are different stories. Stupidity disgusts me, and acts displaying it either make me laugh or make me get violent, it's a 50/50.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:25 am
its not that i dont like emos i dont like their music i have a few aquintences who are 'emo' and they are for the most part happy so i only have a problem with the image of a kid sitting around in his house crying and sliting his wrists with rusty razorblades [the razors are rusty from cutting themselves for so long]

also if 'emo' doesnt stand for emotional it must have something to do with the word such as 'Emotive Hardcore' or something similar i wont take the time to think of  

grotesquekreeple

grotesquekreeple

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 6:33 am
miraridemon
MortSanglant
GilAskan

I hate stupid people. Especially drunk girls, but those are different stories. Stupidity disgusts me, and acts displaying it either make me laugh or make me get violent, it's a 50/50.
i dont mind drugs its ignorance i hate like people who do drugs when they dont know what it is or people who do know when to stop and end up killing themselves  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:26 pm
Emo, does stand for Emotive, we covered this in the last section. After my heart with the its ignorance i hate part, its one of the few things you can't say isn't your fault. My favorite group of people are 'Wiggars', be cause they make me laugh(read as want to beat senseless). Nothing is funnier then a bunch of white girls and guys, saying the same 2 quotes, for an hour in the morning, and an hour in the afternoon on the bus home, EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Back to topic, its the 'Emos' who are trying to be popular, *cough* preppy *cough*. lol  

Dorian Requiem

darkprincess1788

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 8:45 pm
people have totally misused the word emo. back in the 70s and 80s (or somthin like that) it was a type of music people played, now people use the word emo to identify others who or very depressed or cut themselfs, or have black hair with it in front of their eyes, wear black cothes ect. but i think it is so childish for peoples to use it to call others names. (but to say i am alittle emo) BUT ALL GOTH!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:07 pm
Who cares if the term is "misused."

It doesn't change the fact that those who identify themselves with the emo culture are annoying attention whores who need to get it right when they try to kill themselves.

MortSanglant

Dorian Requiem

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 9:46 pm
Mind you, 'Goth' almost never pertains to the brand of music when it is used refering to a person nowadays. 'Punk' is debatable. True, almost all the 'Emos' I'm not friends with are attention whores, in the annoying respect, not the 'dressing different and personal tastes' draw attention thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:11 pm
Dorian Requiem
Mind you, 'Goth' almost never pertains to the brand of music when it is used refering to a person nowadays. 'Punk' is debatable. True, almost all the 'Emos' I'm not friends with are attention whores, in the annoying respect, not the 'dressing different and personal tastes' draw attention thing.
omg i love you! i called attention whores, attention whores too!!  

gurlpunk15

YuukiRendar

PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 11:14 pm
MortSanglant
Who cares if the term is "misused."

It doesn't change the fact that those who identify themselves with the emo culture are annoying attention whores who need to get it right when they try to kill themselves.

Amen

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces