Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.
Shut up about Sasuke. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:21 pm
Warrior_Sandstorm
[.Hoho-papa.]
Warrior_Sandstorm
Quote:
AND MIND YOU I don't dislike Trisha or hate Dante because they have/are with Hohenheim. To hate a character just because they're with your bishie *coughWinrySaraRizaAerisSheenaColettecough* is reeeeeeeeeeeeeeally retarded, IMO.

I so agree! Though I thought Trisha did appeal to ya o_O Anyways my point is I agree that hating a charecter cause they are with your bish is dumb XP I mean Reno is my bish and I have no problems whoring him around >_< Okie that sounded nasty XP I mean if Tseng didn't make an appearence in AC I would still pair Reno up with Elena XD And I don't hate Elena! Shoot I can name the people I think are great together right now, but I might do that in my journal ^_^
Not really, no. People think I like Trisha because I like the Hohenheim x Trisha pairing. But just because you like a piaring doesn't mean you're automatically obligated to like both people in it.

Ahh 3nodding
In fact, I've seen some people who dislike Roy but love RoyAi, dislike Ed but like EdWin (Ed x Winry). Heck I've even seen some rabid Ed fangirls, the type that would typically curse Winry to the deepest pits of hell loving EdWin.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:47 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
[-Tedious-]
[.Hoho-papa.]
[-Tedious-]
I hope you realize saying this is also like saying "I also accept Dante and all her flaws".

Which really, REALLY frightens me.

But eeeeeeeeeeeh, everyone is allowed to hate someone, maybe hating a anime characters is pointless, but guess what. I am more then entitled to hate an anime character as i am with everything else around me.

But whatever, just don't hate me because i have flaws.
I think you're missing the point.

I never once said it was bad to hate an anime character, or pointless.

HOWEVER. I feel that hating Sasuke is, for the most part, pointless. Sasuke has reasons for what he has done. Granted, he shouldn't do what he does, nor do I say his past makes his actions just. But he acts that was due to his past, and I understand that.

Dante, however, has ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHATSOEVER to do the things she's done. She is a crazy maniac that just couldn't get over the fact Hohenheim no longer likes her.

Sasuke = the Punisher, like Mack said. He wants to defeat his brother to avenge his clan. He may have betrayed the village, but really, now. Is that so surprising?

Dante = Her very name is a variation of the words "demon" or "devil". Her actions are inexcusable.

I simply hate Sasuke, is that such a bad thing?
No.

But when you're reasons are, for the most part, unfounded, then it's only natural to question them.

Which is why I don't hate Aeris anymore. I still dislike her, she just doesn't appeal to me, but I don't go around saying "HAHAHA SEPHIE STABBED AERIS DED LOL", at least, not anymore.

If it were a matter of "He just doesn't appeal to me", then I wouldn't be even bringing this up. But since you, Lil, and others hate him for realatvely dumb reasons, i.e. his attitude, then it's bound to come under scrutiny.

I just all around hate the guy, i don't like him, i don't like how he treats naruto, i don't like how he's such a emo. I flat out hate him.

Your making this sound like i'm such a moron because i don't like him, but, whatever. I give up on this incessant battle of wills because i was trying to have a bit of fun making fun. I'm sick and tired of being directly AND indirectly criticized all the time because i try to lighten up.

Well, fine.

You win.
I lose.

The Master uses Thread

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 5:58 pm
[-Tedious-]
[.Hoho-papa.]
[-Tedious-]
[.Hoho-papa.]
[-Tedious-]
I hope you realize saying this is also like saying "I also accept Dante and all her flaws".

Which really, REALLY frightens me.

But eeeeeeeeeeeh, everyone is allowed to hate someone, maybe hating a anime characters is pointless, but guess what. I am more then entitled to hate an anime character as i am with everything else around me.

But whatever, just don't hate me because i have flaws.
I think you're missing the point.

I never once said it was bad to hate an anime character, or pointless.

HOWEVER. I feel that hating Sasuke is, for the most part, pointless. Sasuke has reasons for what he has done. Granted, he shouldn't do what he does, nor do I say his past makes his actions just. But he acts that was due to his past, and I understand that.

Dante, however, has ABSOLUTELY NO REASON WHATSOEVER to do the things she's done. She is a crazy maniac that just couldn't get over the fact Hohenheim no longer likes her.

Sasuke = the Punisher, like Mack said. He wants to defeat his brother to avenge his clan. He may have betrayed the village, but really, now. Is that so surprising?

Dante = Her very name is a variation of the words "demon" or "devil". Her actions are inexcusable.

I simply hate Sasuke, is that such a bad thing?
No.

But when you're reasons are, for the most part, unfounded, then it's only natural to question them.

Which is why I don't hate Aeris anymore. I still dislike her, she just doesn't appeal to me, but I don't go around saying "HAHAHA SEPHIE STABBED AERIS DED LOL", at least, not anymore.

If it were a matter of "He just doesn't appeal to me", then I wouldn't be even bringing this up. But since you, Lil, and others hate him for realatvely dumb reasons, i.e. his attitude, then it's bound to come under scrutiny.

I just all around hate the guy, i don't like him, i don't like how he treats naruto, i don't like how he's such a emo. I flat out hate him.

Your making this sound like i'm such a moron because i don't like him, but, whatever. I give up on this incessant battle of wills because i was trying to have a bit of fun making fun. I'm sick and tired of being directly AND indirectly criticized all the time because i try to lighten up.

Well, fine.

You win.
I lose.
He treats Naruto like that because Naruto has a severe tendency to be a bumbling idiot. I like Naruto myself, don't get me wrong, but Naruto has something wrong inside the head. And I already told you why he acts "emo".

I swear, it's like everyone expects him to be some perfect little angel. You said it yourself, you have flaws, and you don't want people to hate you because of your flaws. Sasuke is exactly the same way.

But, whatever. It wasn't a win-lose situation. I was merely speaking my opinion, just like you. You know how much I feel like a moron for liking him? Eh? I get a LOT more flack from you, Lil and Ninja when you mock him like no tomorrow. It makes ME feel like I suck.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 11:08 pm
[.Hoho-papa.]
He treats Naruto like that because Naruto has a severe tendency to be a bumbling idiot. I like Naruto myself, don't get me wrong, but Naruto has something wrong inside the head. And I already told you why he acts "emo".

I swear, it's like everyone expects him to be some perfect little angel. You said it yourself, you have flaws, and you don't want people to hate you because of your flaws. Sasuke is exactly the same way.

But, whatever. It wasn't a win-lose situation. I was merely speaking my opinion, just like you. You know how much I feel like a moron for liking him? Eh? I get a LOT more flack from you, Lil and Ninja when you mock him like no tomorrow. It makes ME feel like I suck.

Okay, this is where you screw me up everytime. You say i should accept Sasuke and his flaws, even though i would much rather chuck him into a dumpster. Yet it is fair for you to hate Dante, not accepting her flaws.

Sorry if i missed something, but how is that fair?

Well sorry you get flack, i was never EVER pointing this in your direction in the first place. I didn't even knew you liked Sasuke. Then you make a thread which is obviously indirectly telling me to shut up. I get alot of #### from Sasuke lovers on Naruto boards, 99% of the Naruto reader/Watcher population loves Sasuke. The mere mention of Sasuke not being liked sets them off like hell. I even had a friend who got KICKED OUT of a Naruto guild for hating Sasuke.

Not that that bothers me, ####, if i cared what the world thought of me i must be pretty damn shallow. You shouldn't feel bad for us mocking him individually, i just feel pretty bad when people say they hate Sasuke haters (Currently 3 friends so far) like me.

I never said i hated a Sasuke Lover.

Maybe i should accept Sasuke's flaws, but i won't. Because i have the freedom to freefully hate a character because if i ever met them in real life i'd bitchslap 'em. I'm sick of being looked down upon for having freaken' human emotions.

There is a DIFFERANCE between a ANIME CHARACTER and a LIVING BREATHING HUMAN BEING.

The Master uses Thread

[.dr.MOMO.stiles.]
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 6:55 am
[-Tedious-]
[.Hoho-papa.]

Okay, this is where you screw me up everytime. You say i should accept Sasuke and his flaws, even though i would much rather chuck him into a dumpster. Yet it is fair for you to hate Dante, not accepting her flaws.

Sorry if i missed something, but how is that fair?

Well sorry you get flack, i was never EVER pointing this in your direction in the first place. I didn't even knew you liked Sasuke. Then you make a thread which is obviously indirectly telling me to shut up. I get alot of #### from Sasuke lovers on Naruto boards, 99% of the Naruto reader/Watcher population loves Sasuke. The mere mention of Sasuke not being liked sets them off like hell. I even had a friend who got KICKED OUT of a Naruto guild for hating Sasuke.

Not that that bothers me, ####, if i cared what the world thought of me i must be pretty damn shallow. You shouldn't feel bad for us mocking him individually, i just feel pretty bad when people say they hate Sasuke haters (Currently 3 friends so far) like me.

I never said i hated a Sasuke Lover.

Maybe i should accept Sasuke's flaws, but i won't. Because i have the freedom to freefully hate a character because if i ever met them in real life i'd bitchslap 'em. I'm sick of being looked down upon for having freaken' human emotions.

There is a DIFFERANCE between a ANIME CHARACTER and a LIVING BREATHING HUMAN BEING.
Again, you are MISSING the POINT.

I already said my reasons about Dante. She's pure evil. She was created TO be hated.

Sasuke is not pure evil. I see no reason to hate them. And then those three friends are some of my best and most valuable friends...

You know, I'd rather not bring real people and morality into this, as it screws up everything and changes the subject. =| This was merely a place for me to rant, and I was gonna figure that it was going to die within a day, and not a place to argue. I already said that I'm not trying to change anyone's opinions. This was a place for me to vent. TO. VENT.

It also appears that you failed to see what I had to say about poularity polls. I'll say it AGAIN.

Quote:
Like with Sasuke, I discovered that I really don't have much of a reason to hate him, and now, I like him. And everyone keeps bringing up "Well, the popularity polls show Sasukle as numer one", but I don't freaking CARE about what everyone ELSE says about Sasuke, I care about what my FRIENDS say.

But, seeing as how this is going/already has to get out of hand, and we all thought bringing humans and morality would make us shut up, I will now take the time to lock the thread. Thank you and good day.

Anime, Manga, Cartoons, and Games.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff