off-internet Activities

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Se Ga Takai
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:10 am
It's always enjoyable to find other people involved in similar activities off the internet that are fairly Geeky. For example, I participate in a boffing SportLARP called Belegarth, as well as D&D and other RPGs.

Anyone else?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 12:24 am
I occasionally LARP WereWolf:the Apocalypse.

To be specific, I occasionally RUN the games.
(About time-I only played the game since they released the original rules, and can recite many from memory...)  

Steel Sterling
Captain

Brilliant Saint

18,265 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Team Jacob 100

PizzaFury

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:58 am
I usual hang out with friends, hang out with my girl friend, go canoing, hiking,swimming,sometimes water ski i also watch movies, i go to work  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:27 am
When I'm off the internet I like to watch tv, hang out with my pets, or play single player games.  

Preator Suran

TripJumper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 2:09 pm
I like doing track and running when I'm not on the computer. I've been doing track for 11 years and I'm a jumper but when I have no pit I like to run too.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:15 pm
I'm hoping to start LARPing soon, I practise archery, play guiatr and sew.

And walk the dog. :3  

Emi Uoza

Shai_Hulud

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 2:38 pm
Visit people, read, I just found some free fractal software...I'm going to attempt to comprehend things that the math club sponsor doesn't even understand completely, wish me luck sweatdrop ?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:01 pm
Draw, read, write, play some guitar. And, I also play Magic: the Gathering a lot, too.  

AFK Masturbating

Swivils

8,000 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:08 pm
I go to work, play FF games, and I sometimes work on my book when I have moments of mental clarity, which are few and fleeting.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2008 6:10 am
I run tabletop White Wolf games, play ridiculous, ridiculous amounts of XBOX 360, play a little Final Fantasy XI and try to lift weights. Sometimes when the mood strikes me, I draw and promptly get upset with what I do end up drawing. I'm also easily distracted by shiny objects.  

Major_Expendable

Mafiafairychick

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2008 8:57 am
DND  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:18 pm
I pretty much like to spend my time outside when I can, mostly biking, snowshowing, swimming and taking people on guided nature walks.

Otherwise I'm hanging out with my friends like most people. We have a games night almost every week where people come over to play settlers heart , magic, carcassonne and random card games.  

Elbit

Sweetycow

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:44 am
I don't do much outside the Internet. Watch TV/Movies and play games on my PS3, Xbox 360 or Wii...  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:07 pm
hmmm, well I don't do much outside the net! I like working on my Visual Arts homework, listening to music, and playing videogames.  

xXSuperWhateverXx

7,200 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Matt Pniewski

PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 2:09 pm
I go to the Ballroom and Swing Dance. Play a bit of Soccer and Volleyball here and there, charm beautiful young women (well, I don't do that, but a pint of guinness does), and write and direct my short films.

Oh, and I'm not as Chauvinistic as I pretend to be. It's all in good fun.  
Non Star Trek Discussion Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games