Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Manga][Angel Sanctuary]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

White_DarknessXX

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 8:05 am
Ah..such a nice manga..with nice slashy things poking around. hee hee..poking around.

Here is a couple of the ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Kira and Yue (Kato):
There could defintely be something between these two then friends. Defintely ~smirks~

Kira and Setsuna:
There is alot more ground on this one then Kira and Yue (Kato.)
Heres one reason..Setsuna is the reincarnation of a female fallen angel and Kira is the spirit of her sword, the Nanatsusaya. The Nanatsusaya supposedly loved this female angel, Alexiel. Doesn't it make sense for Kira not only to Alexiel but Setsuna as well? I tink so ^_^

Setsuna and Uriel:
Another case of someone loving the beautiful (yes im calling a female beautiful..i dont do that much) fallen angel.

Setsuna and Yue (Kato):
Some people might find me nutso for this but...you could slash these two pretty well. Setsuna saves Yue (Kato) and when he wakes up, hes holding Setsuna's hand. Hmm...plus after that Setsuna starts to make fun of Yue (Kato) alot lol.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 6:46 pm
Ya I can see those but what about Zaphikel and Raziel their sooooo cute and their really implied. so is Katan/Rosiel their cute too. how far have you read up to in the series?  

PyroPrincess113

0 Gecko Girl Vici 0

Tipsy Regular

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:05 pm
Duuude.

That dealio between the bother and sister really had me freaking out for the first few pages. Oddly enough I got pretty into it XD SO much that the only pairing I can remember are the brother and sister.

I read a translated version online and the translation was so horrible, I totally have no clue whats going on. So I watched the first episode and I'm still quite lost T__T

But incest!! XD  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:12 pm
wait what about Rosiel and Zaphikel both slightly odd but in a very cute way ...maybe thats just my opinion xp  

takululu

retice

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2006 5:17 pm
Angel Sanctuary (the anime version) was the first controvertial anime I've ever seen. My friend liked to find things that made you squirm, and I was in the seventh grade at the time. We saw a lot of things that year, including Akira.
Being the twelve year old who spent the majority of her life with a movie collection limited to Disney and Sailor Moon, it was a huge step to take. I didn't fully accept what I saw until at least two years later when I asked a different friend if Yukina was Hiei's love interest in YYH and she said "Uh, they're brother and sister." I paused because I hadn't known that, and then after thinking about it, said "...so?"
But anyway, the point is that all I ever focused on was the fact that the brother and sister loved each other in a romantic way, and didn't really pay attention to anyone else (besides the chick with Ash Ketchum's voice actor). I don't even know what the plot is.
I want to get back into it to see who I neglected.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 13, 2006 1:37 pm
I wanted KiraxSetsuna so much ; ; Whhhhhy! *broods* I would've loved to see some Zaphikel and Raziel too! *sigh* Though I'm not going to lie... I'm rather confused on what happened at the end of volume 14. Can someone explain to me?  

The Saddened Watchman

Tsukiko Milani

PostPosted: Wed Oct 25, 2006 6:53 pm
I heart Angel Sanctuary! KiraxSetsuna forever! Yea, I've only read through volume seven, but I'm already totally in love with the series.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:54 pm
gecko_girl_vici
I read a translated version online and the translation was so horrible, I totally have no clue whats going on. So I watched the first episode and I'm still quite lost T__T

But incest!! XD
With Viz's english version it's a little easier to understand than most online translations... But they have a lot of grammatical errors (which pisses me off <_< They're supposed to be pros -_- )

Anyhoo... Personally I'm a SetsunaxKira fan (yum), but I also like ZaphikelxRaziel ^_^

Kira..... *drools*  

ritsu chaos

Devochki

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:22 am
this is my favorite manga of all time and my fave couples from it are : kato x kira
rosiel x anybody..lol
mika x raphael
zaphikel x raziel ..incest..(spoiler)
mad hatter and anybody...i dont care he's stil aa boy in my book  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2007 7:18 am
Lol! KiraxSetsuna all the way cuz i agree! heart  

GORadio

3,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games