Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
I remember a time... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

And that's Lydia's story of her newbie days on Gaia.
  <3
View Results

BlairyFairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 12:56 pm
I've been in this guild for a very long time, but not that long. I came here when it was like 2 months old I think it was.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:15 pm
I've only been in this guild for a couple months, but I've been on Gaia since 2004. I have an older account which is now my mule. So, since you probably don't know me, I'm Ashy. It's lovely to meet someone who can remember the beginnings of this guild. *shakes your hand*
On the subject of wonderful memories from our Gaian pasts, I can remember way back when my first Gaian friends, the "older" regulars of the Official Evanescence Thread (the ones who've been there longer), informed me that the band we so loved would be releasing a DVD... ahh, good times.  

EvFaerAshlynn

Isobel Bellamy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:08 pm
Tears and Rain
Before this guild was even created.
We thrived in a thread while Dizzy collected the gold to complete her quest for the witch set and this guild.
Back then she was Dark Witch Dizzy.
And back then I was Lydibug and me and Bell bell had similar avatars. x3
I remember Luri coming to that thread.
And then zer0cool was it? Donated some to Dizzy, I never knew how much but it was enough for her to complete her quest and buy the guild.
And then Dizzy changed her name...
And then I sort of became less active here.
So much seems to have changed!
=o
Is pyro still here?
And where's Bell bell, my doppleganger!?
I want mah Bell bell.
D< <3

So who remembers me? >.>;

*tacklehugglmopattacks Tears and Rain* Waaaii! *still huggling* You! Deserter!!! evil ..........ahhhhh, what'm I saying, I'm just so glad you're back!!! whee *huggles until Tears and Rain starts to turn purple* eek um....oppsies.... um... *won't let go* but...you left us crying *sniffle*

Pyro's gone too....another deserter crying There's basically just me, luri, D_D and couple others from way back when *shniffle* crying

But! whooot!! *huggles* my avi still hasn't changed much, I think I've still got the orginal stuff....not that I remember what it was by now.

Nice to see you again hun biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 5:03 pm
It's such a shame Pyro left
D,:

Dearest Darling`

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:57 pm
*lol* Long time no see. ^_^

Yeah, back in the days of the thread went the very first cookie wars raged.... *la sigh* good times indeed. I was wondering whereyou got off to lydibug. ^_^* I remembered you had changed your name... and then, well not much in the way of contact until recently.

Dr. Lecter was around during the begining parts of this guild. Hmm, who else? Ascher was about (and usually part of the cookie wars). Um... BrokenShadowChild, though I believe she had a different screen name then.

It's always fun to remember the good times. ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 5:35 am
Yep, I remember Ascher, Dr. Lecter and D_D.
And now Luri has a pretty sash~!
o.o

Tears and Rain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:04 am
Tears and Rain
o.o

*lol* Well I was less than a month old on gaia when the Got Goth thread/guild was young. I turned into a gaian quester really, and I've spent more time questing than not. ^^* I've got a lot of pretty donation items really. All the ones I really wanted, and some of the ones I just got on a fluke or whim before the heavy inflation hit.

I see you've gotten some large items as well. Congratulations on the nitemare scarf and penguin slippers.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 10:11 am
Tears and Rain
Before this guild was even created.
We thrived in a thread while Dizzy collected the gold to complete her quest for the witch set and this guild.
Back then she was Dark Witch Dizzy.
And back then I was Lydibug and me and Bell bell had similar avatars. x3
I remember Luri coming to that thread.
And then zer0cool was it? Donated some to Dizzy, I never knew how much but it was enough for her to complete her quest and buy the guild.
And then Dizzy changed her name...
And then I sort of became less active here.
So much seems to have changed!
=o
Is pyro still here?
And where's Bell bell, my doppleganger!?
I want mah Bell bell.
D< <3

So who remembers me? >.>;

*Snugglehugglecuddles the Tears and Rain formerly known as Lydibug* 4laugh

I thought you didn't love us anymore... *Turns into an emo for 30 seconds* emo But you're here now! ^_^  

Ascher

Tears and Rain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:22 pm
lurichan
Tears and Rain
o.o

*lol* Well I was less than a month old on gaia when the Got Goth thread/guild was young. I turned into a gaian quester really, and I've spent more time questing than not. ^^* I've got a lot of pretty donation items really. All the ones I really wanted, and some of the ones I just got on a fluke or whim before the heavy inflation hit.

I see you've gotten some large items as well. Congratulations on the nitemare scarf and penguin slippers.

Ha, I wish the scarf was mine.
xD
I'm borrowing it from a friend.
=3 Thanks though.

Ascher!
n_n <3
You guys can still call me Lydi. Or even Lydia, it sounds strange being called my username now.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 2:37 pm
Tears and Rain
lurichan
Tears and Rain
o.o

Ha, I wish the scarf was mine.
xD
I'm borrowing it from a friend.
=3 Thanks though.

Ascher!
n_n <3
You guys can still call me Lydi. Or even Lydia, it sounds strange being called my username now.

YAY! We are special! *dances about* I'll still call you Lydi then. *nods*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Ascher

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 12:19 pm
*Goes off on an ADD tangent* WE LOVE YOU LYDI! scream  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:53 pm
I remember you, though in truth you would be hard-pressed to remember me indeed..... even so we welcome you back to the dark corner you were so fond of.  

ceilisidhe

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces