Reply ~ Main Forum ~
um...satanist guilds? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

m. schiste13

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 10:57 am
im sorry everybody, ive been a real a** the past weeks complaining about stupid stuff like my dumb parents and shitting on about satanist guilds. I am sory to all who had to endure my stupidity.....nothing much has been going on in my life to make me so dumb, so, don't worry...and i aplpgize to Celria ( sorry if i spelled that wrong, i was in a hurry when typing this post) because she's pretty cool........sorry  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 12:09 pm
    If I'm not mistaken, Satanism is just a 'religion' based on self indulgence, Luciferianists are the ones that worship the Devil.
    sweatdrop
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Dollface Lovely

8,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

WitchHazal0713

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 3:00 pm
MoonShadowDemon
    If I'm not mistaken, Satanism is just a 'religion' based on self indulgence sweatdrop

Actually you are right on this one. For once I see someone actually get it right.

My hubby is Satanic and he belongs to a real Satanic Cult. It doesn't bother me one bit. It is all about self- indulgence. To worship ones self. If some of you are confused on this then I suggest you read the Satanic Bible. There is also The Witch's Satainc Bible for us women. Both are very intresting to read and easy to relate to. Of course depending on what you believe. There is absolutely nothing wrong with Satanism. You just worship yourself. Most of us are doing it right at this moment....if you really think about it. twisted

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:38 pm
celebie.exe
m. schiste13
um...what's the deal with all the satanists guilds. I mean, I'm not trying to start anything but satanism?

"but satanism?"

What is wrong with it?

Gaia is host to many other religious type guilds. People want a place to feel accepted. Since you don't come across many satanic churces in local communities, it is logical that people would take their beliefs here.

P.s. Satan rocks!
w00t

Satinists as far as LaVey are badly mistaken, demons, devils andything to do with that essance is bent on destruction and chaos. LaVey would have you believe that demons are not real and that self indulgance is civelized. I have seen and felt demons inside and out and though addicting the feeling is like and other addiction: Self Distructive. The meak shall inherit the earth and though it is writen in the bible which is shaky in and of itself this is a true fact as it has already started to happen as people become more and more excepting and the power hungry fall more and more.  

Anarchist flame

Anarchist flame

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:42 pm
MoonShadowDemon
    If I'm not mistaken, Satanism is just a 'religion' based on self indulgence, Luciferianists are the ones that worship the Devil.
    sweatdrop

It depends, I have been on both sides, devil worshippers and satanists do not get along, but neither do catholics and christians. Devil worship is satanism that believes in satan as the beast and the giver of power, they worship demons and seek to become that distructive and angry and empity, but that is not where real power lies as that rage lacks controle, satanism according to LaVey is based on endulgance and self empowerment, they do not believe there is a satan or even anything beyond this world, they demand intelligence and in the end are more self destructive than they realize.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:54 pm
Anarchistbleeding
MoonShadowDemon
    sweatdrop

It depends, I have been on both sides, devil worshippers and satanists do not get along, but neither do catholics and christians. Devil worship is satanism that believes in satan as the beast and the giver of power, they worship demons and seek to become that distructive and angry and empity, but that is not where real power lies as that rage lacks controle, satanism according to LaVey is based on endulgance and self empowerment, they do not believe there is a satan or even anything beyond this world, they demand intelligence and in the end are more self destructive than they realize.

i guess i agree with you the most out of everyone on this topic  

.+Melanthios+.

WitchHazal0713

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:58 pm
Anarchistbleeding
MoonShadowDemon
    sweatdrop

LOLROTFLMAO!!!!!!! rofl
Someone please go to this site and read what it says about The Satanic Bible. PLEASE!!

the satanic bible  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 7:08 pm
lurichan
Nyed
stare nothing wrong with gettin in touch with your inner animal in an attempt to boost your self essteam.

If i start reading about alter ******** and animal body parts. Somebody is getting kained.

My mom is a quaker, shes more violent then most Santnists I know. rolleyes

If _I_ see a bunch of sterotypical mumbo jumbo springing from this thread... it's going to get locked as being counterproductive. stare Understood everyone?
Freedom of religion doesn't mean just when it makes you feel comfortable and safe. It means freedom of religion period.

crying why did I get singled out?  

Choboxer

5,800 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

coriander18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 12:56 am
I'm actually apart of a satanism guild aswell. Also an athiest guild. I'm an athiest who is the daughter of satanist.

There are guilds for everything. I don't know who said it but I really like the quote, "if you don't believe in freedom of speech for your worst enemy then you don't believe in it at all" I think the same can be said for Religion.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:21 am
Nyed
lurichan
Nyed
stare nothing wrong with gettin in touch with your inner animal in an attempt to boost your self essteam.

If i start reading about alter ******** and animal body parts. Somebody is getting kained.

My mom is a quaker, shes more violent then most Santnists I know. rolleyes

If _I_ see a bunch of sterotypical mumbo jumbo springing from this thread... it's going to get locked as being counterproductive. stare Understood everyone?
Freedom of religion doesn't mean just when it makes you feel comfortable and safe. It means freedom of religion period.

crying why did I get singled out?

I wasn't singling you out, that post just reminded me to inform everyone that things like what you brought up are things that some people might sterotypically associate with satanism, which reminded me that I should really post something about not bashing before people decided it was okay to do so. Really you're post reminded me to something productive is all.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Kaytrix

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 7:47 am
m. schiste13
um...what's the deal with all the satanists guilds. I mean, I'm not trying to start anything but satanism?

Not to speak about the gothic guilds! mrgreen  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces