Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Dragonball] - Slashtastic? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which bad guy most wanted to get into Goku's pants?
  Raditz - keep it in the family...
  Vegeta - I mean what was up with that pink shirt?
  Freeza - always blasting the guy's clothes off...
  Cell - with the sucking...
  Buu - Dear God, I hope not... ^ ^
View Results

Century_Racecar

PostPosted: Tue Nov 28, 2006 1:54 pm
On the subject of Goku being a terrible husband, you must remember that he was somewhat forced into the relationship of being with chichi. I don't think he really had any romantic feelings at all for her. Mainly it was "you promised to marry me!" and he was "oh....ok, whatever." It should have been up to Chichi to realize "hey, this person really doesn't care whether or not he's married to me. Is that the type of relationship I want?" It just seems that the feelings he has for her are mainly platonic. Sure, she fathered his children, but that's about it.

Also, if Vegeta were to take goku as a partner, it would only be a sexual relationship. Saiyans are wild, carnal beings. No matter how strong Goku gets, he'll always be a third class saiyan to Vegeta. It's not a romantic relationship, but I can see Vegeta taking Goku as a submissive, mainly because he is the only saiyan left, and is the only one worthy to be his rival. Also, remember, in the Freeza saga, when Goku attained the statis of Super Saiyan, Vegeta was amazed and proud that he had gained that statis. Not to mention at the end of "Fusion Reborn" Vegeta actually smiled at Goku! He smiled!! That's the only time I've seen Vegeta give an actual smile. He usually grins or smirks.

About bulma being just plain stupid at times, I think that was only in the english dub. When she would say things like "You guys are off fighting and I'm out of lip gloss!!" or "OMG you guys are such dorks. Once again I have to save your butts." it was really annoying. But when you watch the original uncut Japanese, Bulma is not as annoying and she doesn't spout such crap.

P.S. I've actually found some PiccoloXGoku doujinshi that was really well done, looked plausible, and was pretty entertaining and/or funny.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2006 7:59 pm
LadyNox
Yofiel
Century_Racecar

On the topic of bulma and chichi, chichi does have a tendency to yell too much and be kinda bitchy, and bulma can be annoying and pushy, but you have to remember one thing. Isn't everybody that way at some time or another? Ya gotta admit, they're only human.

Sorry for the long rant. Ehheheh. sweatdrop

Yeah, I know, I used to just HATE Chichi when I was a big DBZ fan to be honest >.> especially when she made poor Gohan study with that teacher that just beat him all the time... And Bulma could be just plain stupid sometimes... But they weren't horrible people either, and most of the VegetaxGoku fanfiction I've read portrays them that way >.<

And all slashy stuff aside, I just cant see Vegeta in a relationship with any ofthe men in the series (probably because he never really interacts positivly with anyone XD)

Goku maybe... I mean for someone who practically NEVER spends time with his wife you have to wonder... O_o (but then you could say that about almost anyone on DBZ. They all spend so muchtime fighting and training and shouting insults at each other there's never any time for normal interaction >.>)

DBZ, the series of social retards lol.

I'm sometimes shocked that Goten, Trunks and Gohan grew up to be more or less normal people. XD

Yeah o.O Especially Gohan...I mean, Trunks and Goten actually got to spend a fair amount of time with their family and friends and all that, they didnt spend as much time saving the world and having big macho contests and stuff, so their lives werent as weird...

But Gohan... >.>;  

Yofiel

mistress of yaoi

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:25 am
i kinda went through a vegeta/future trunks faze, but my worst would have been my future trunks/16 faze sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:11 am
Oh come on. Why do you think Vegeta wanted to be stronger than Goku? So he he could be the seme of course. wink But my favorite DBZ pairing of all time would have to be Vegeta/Gohan, because Vegeta was my first love and Gohan is just too cute.  

Romula Atomica

2,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

for the bagels

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2007 5:47 pm
kooool  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:22 pm
For someone who was never really into DBZ slash, I certainly wrote enough humor ficlets for it...  

FaerieQueenSparkle

Mandalorian Angel

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:13 pm
I just started reading some DB fanfics last night, I thought of it because Vegeta looks and acts so much like Hiei and I absolutely love him. ^_^

I must say that Vegeta/Goku is my favorite so far.  
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:34 pm
+ VegetaxGoku (but only in a sexual content no romantic s**t. That's just wrong.)

+ VegetaxFuture Trunks (I don't know why. Suddenly just popped into my head and I went searching for ficlets.)

+ Future Gohan and Trunks (Another one that I don't know why I like it)

+ Trunksx17 (Come on they are hot alone what do you think they look like together. God I'm going to die of blood loss from the nose)

And the last thing I really have to say is this. Bulma is really annoying in the english dub most of the time but she will always be my favorite girl. And my all time favorite couple in this fandom is a het one actually. VegetaxBulma is just real fun to watch, read or write about.  

ReiGenx13

[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games