Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Gothic Lolita - in a league of their own? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ndoki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:16 pm
You know I'd love to see one of those gothic lolita guilds.. I'm sure I'd actually fit in for once.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:36 pm
I've been told it's my style of dress, but I don't think I follow the "rules" enough to be truly lolita.

I favor black lace and flowing cloth and elegant choices in my gothic clothing, yes.

But I also like the more punk type gothic clothing as well, and the days plans always dictate the choices I make.

It serves me well. I've never been turned from a bar or restaurant asking for formal wear, and I've even worn it to my interview at Black Dolls, where ( a big shock, I'm sure) I received the job.

I try to be polite and respectful at all times, but who doesn't slip once in a blue moon?

I love the style but don't think I fit in the section completely, so I never claim it.

Undistinguished

Romantic Gawker

14,150 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Ndoki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 10:07 pm
Frankly the attitude is second nature for me. Everything in my life is about refinement. I drink martinis by choice, I wear a top hat and have a cane (although there's another one I'd like to get), I smoke cigars... I could go on.. but the point is all that comes second, and is only building on the attitude of being a proper gentleman.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 5:08 am
Ndoki
Frankly the attitude is second nature for me. Everything in my life is about refinement. I drink martinis by choice, I wear a top hat and have a cane (although there's another one I'd like to get), I smoke cigars... I could go on.. but the point is all that comes second, and is only building on the attitude of being a proper gentleman.

You should join Loli Dollies! We don't have nearly enough guys.  

xX~Vampyre_Erotica~Xx

vampyre_smiles

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:48 am
Like I posted, I'd be a vamp doll... I am generally polite, but "polite" doesn't mean "push over." Cross me and you'll live to see why doing so is a mistake. ^,-,^ <--BTW, who likes my vampyre smiley?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:59 am
miturn
GilAskan
Nyed
miturn
hmmm...i guess i would consider them gothic....but let me get this straight; we're not talking about baby doll lolita are we? were talking about gothloli right?

we're talking....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

...I'm not gay, but I have to admit, that man is sexy.

*screams* mana!!! he's mine all mine! kids.
okay...so we're talking about gosurori...i think they're cool, though i'm jealous of how mana can look better that a woman in a dress

Oh my sweet dear lord odin......that is by far the second hottest man alive...and by second hottest i mean next in line to johnny depp  

Xyercies Uhtred Ragnar

ronton-ritsuzen

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:11 pm
i consider lolita to be gothic,
they are rather derivative of Victorian times,
and some groups do behave in different ways and have different actions they take.
personally, i think the lolita style is beautiful, but i doubt i could ever be one.
for one thing, i'm far from passive/submissive and lady-like. i wear boyish looking clothes on occasion, and i curse far too much.
damnit.
and also, the delima of my parents HATING anything goth/i.e. anything i'm madly obsessed with.
*sigh*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 7:48 pm
I am a gothic lolita and I still have a problem if I am actually gothic or lolita.
And then I am also a crossdresser too, so, I totally don't know. Mana is considered as gothic, so maybe that ives me some points?
Yes, I think Mana is sexy, and, if you must know, I am a girl.
I think that gothic lolita might be goth and having the exception that it is probably a different type of goth and almost the second type of goth around.
Sorry if this doesn't make anny scence to you.

Phimms

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces