Voices Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

skater1469

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 9:10 pm
Okami_Sensei
I hear them, my friends hear them, but do YOU?

My voices are insensitive asses. They've tried to kill me on multiple occasions. I've even heard from...Satan himself on a few occasions, asking me to sell him my soul for super powers. I kid you not.
hell yea i hear them  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 11:41 pm
zz1000zz
MerrickTheDarkOne
Okami_Sensei
MerrickTheDarkOne
Macabre_Cogitation
Ever hear of JTHM!?

lmfao..
But, yeah, I have them always in my head.

I created them, out of a need for an outlet of my mind...and thus, my voices were born.

They can be nice...for the most part.
I did that too. Course I was mentally unstable and constantly on drugs during that period of time but i'm better now.
@ookami: in the harssment thread i said it might be possible mental illness like skitzophrenia(sp?) and if your friends claim to hear it may not be true friends want to relate to thier friends and if one suddenly can do something no one else can people will lie to seem cool or to try and connect better. When I was wiccan all my friends suddenly wantd to learn from me, when I started reading tarot cards everyone tried to read them too, when i went goth i had a small group almost copy me exactly (later a group of freshmen took this over and became a fan club and my friends went punk) but people copy in order to not be left out.

@Merrick: it was quite sexy how you put 2 o's in my name instead of 1... lol
That was an accident. For saying that I want to cut your balls off and feed them to you with a spoon.

Can we please try to be a bit nicer?
No.  

MerrickTheDarkOne

Kamadev

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 2:19 pm
I hear them on countless accasions for the most part I like them. twisted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 10:38 am
Okami_Sensei
I hear them, my friends hear them, but do YOU?

My voices are insensitive asses. They've tried to kill me on multiple occasions. I've even heard from...Satan himself on a few occasions, asking me to sell him my soul for super powers. I kid you not.

You've outdone yourself, Mr. Egyptian warrior. You for serious need to get a lot of help, because "Satan" in your head is not healthy at all, and is probably just a mental disorder or tumor.  

Plan-Galere

[((Dusk))]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 5:05 pm
[(( Yes, I hear them.
They were created when all my friends turned on me, backstabbed me, turned into traitors, etc..
They're my only friends. They're the only ones that understand me. They tell me things that I already know and things that I don't want to do.
Counciling hasn't helped at all. ))]

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:06 pm
i have the occasional shreikings in my head at 2:00 in the morning,
sometimes i have voices, and they sound so eerily real i've replied to a few of them
(i fealt rediculous afterward, of course)  

ronton-ritsuzen

little_evil_goth

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:08 am
i hear voices when i'm alone or in the dark. occasionally when i with my firends too, ever tried to explain how you think your friend called you a "stupid a** lying crazy b***h" without looking crazy? rofl
its quite amusing i am never alone.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 2:30 pm
I did, until I pissed them off, then they left. jk  

VampLust667

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items