Hottest naruto girl ever?
  Sakura Haruno
  Ino Yamanaka
  Hinata Hyuga
  Temari
  Tenten
  Tsunade
  Yuhi Kurenai
  Haku(yeah I know he isn't a girl but what the hell hes hot anyways!)
View Results

Nerethil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 12:53 am
Sakura no Sabaku
Sakura blushes slightly as he takes some of the bags. "Thanks. My house is the big blue one, the third building from Tsunade-sensei's," she said as she pulled out her keys. "You know Gaara you surprise me."

"I do?"he asked while moving along the road towads her appartement."Well,I don't really get how I can do that..."he said quietly while standing in front of her appartement now,waiting for her...  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 2:24 pm
Nerethil

"I do?"he asked while moving along the road towads her appartement."Well,I don't really get how I can do that..."he said quietly while standing in front of her appartement now,waiting for her...

Sakura smiles as she unlocks the door and heads inside. "You surprise me," she laughed, "Because you've changed. During the chunin exams you scared me, being all tough and mean. I'm mean you almost killed Lee if some one hadn't of stepped in. But now..." she turned to look at him. "You don't scare me anymore."  

DranineStone

Nerethil

PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 6:51 am
Sakura no Sabaku
Sakura smiles as she unlocks the door and heads inside. "You surprise me," she laughed, "Because you've changed. During the chunin exams you scared me, being all tough and mean. I'm mean you almost killed Lee if some one hadn't of stepped in. But now..." she turned to look at him. "You don't scare me anymore."

"well,a lot of things changed during that Chuunin exam..."he said,looking at the floor."Back then,things were...complicated..."he said with a sad look on his face.Obviously,the memories weren't pleasant to him..."Need any help?" he asked,trying to change the subject...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2006 7:52 am
Nerethil

"well,a lot of things changed during that Chuunin exam..."he said,looking at the floor."Back then,things were...complicated..."he said with a sad look on his face.Obviously,the memories weren't pleasant to him..."Need any help?" he asked,trying to change the subject...

Sakura placed a gentle hand on his arm. "I know, Naruto told me." She'd give him a reassuring smile. She takes his offer of help. "Sure, can you help me put the groceries away? Then we'll head to Tsunade-sensei's." She started taking groceries out of bags.  

DranineStone

Nerethil

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 2:30 pm
Sakura no Sabaku
Sakura placed a gentle hand on his arm. "I know, Naruto told me." She'd give him a reassuring smile. She takes his offer of help. "Sure, can you help me put the groceries away? Then we'll head to Tsunade-sensei's." She started taking groceries out of bags.

Smiling a bit Gaara helped out with the groceries...Or at least tried...
"Uuuum...Sakura-san?What do I do with these?"he asked pointing over to some onions...
"I've never done something like that before you know?"he asked,awkwardly.This was perhaps the first time,someone treated him,like a 16 year old boy and not as Kazekage or as a monster...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 7:14 pm
Nerethil

Smiling a bit Gaara helped out with the groceries...Or at least tried...
"Uuuum...Sakura-san? What do I do with these?" he asked pointing over to some onions...
"I've never done something like that before you know?" he asked, awkwardly. This was perhaps the first time, someone treated him, like a 16 year old boy and not as Kazekage or as a monster...

Sakura giggles and smiles at him. "Well nows a good time to learn, Gaara-kun. The onions go in the basket on top of the microwave. Anything cold goes in the refridgerator, anything frozen in the freezer, and canned foods go in the pantry," she points to a door beside the fridge. "You know it's nice to see you smile. You should do it more often." Sakura turned her back to him to put the milk in the fridge.  

DranineStone

Nerethil

PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 9:00 am
Sakura no Sabaku
Sakura giggles and smiles at him. "Well nows a good time to learn, Gaara-kun. The onions go in the basket on top of the microwave. Anything cold goes in the refridgerator, anything frozen in the freezer, and canned foods go in the pantry," she points to a door beside the fridge. "You know it's nice to see you smile. You should do it more often." Sakura turned her back to him to put the milk in the fridge.

Gaara smiled at her back and did the chores she gave him quietly.ONce he was done,he turned to watch her,silent and stoic...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 10, 2006 5:31 pm
Nerethil

Gaara smiled at her back and did the chores she gave him quietly.ONce he was done,he turned to watch her,silent and stoic...

As Sakura finished she turned to him and smiled. "All right, ready to go?" She asked as she grabbed her keys. "I actually have some buisness with Tsunade-sensei as well."  

DranineStone

DranineStone

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 3:48 pm
[[if anyone cares to jump in feel free to do so.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 6:03 pm
Ten-Ten walks down the way that Sakura lives and says *Oh this is Sakuras house?!?!?!?!* walks up to the door and knocks*Hello Sakura are u there?!?!??!* Ten-Ten said  

Bravery-Homunculus

Maximum Brotato

6,700 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Clambake 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:10 pm
can me be itachi?  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:14 pm
i just read intire thing... looks like im itachi =P  

Maximum Brotato

6,700 Points