Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[FF7:] 'cos there must be an awful lot of sword polishing... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fave pairing?
  Sephiroth/Cloud
  Zack/Cloud
  Barret/Cloud...
View Results

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 4:18 am
I myself didn't play the game, I watched my brother play it, throwing stuff at him when he was taking too long to progress because I wanted to see what happened next. xd Good times. I loved watching it. SephirothxCloud is the awesomeness, and I like various combinations of Tseng, Rufus and Reno. heart

Did anyone else love that line in FFVII AC that Sephiroth said, "Kneel, and show me your figure, begging for forgiveness."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 7:43 am
Jade Rotaski
Aeronwyn

- Also, any British peeps here, did the Rufus/Turk relationship remind you of Lou and Andy from Little Britain? I cracked up when Rufus suddenly started walking around... I'm sad, I know.

Im british and your right the Rufus/Turks thing is similar XD thats a bit freaky! I love Rufus he's awesome! Even better with Reno XD

Haha, I'm glad it's not just me with the Rufus=Andy thing. smile

ShadowedMoonlight
Did anyone else love that line in FFVII AC that Sephiroth said, "Kneel, and show me your figure, begging for forgiveness."

I can't remember that bit. *needs to rewatch it* There were loads of lines that I found really slashy though. Even my brother was like "that sounds so gay!"  

Aeronwyn

14,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Overstocked 200
  • Cheerleader 200

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2006 1:58 pm
I watched every day for like... a month, and then I didn't watch it for two weeks 'cause I lent it to my friend, and then I watched every other day for about a month... but now I only watch it when I am in the mood, which is once or twice every two weeks....

Yes, the ENTIRE Sephiroth vs. Cloud fight was slashy, Cloud's flashbacks were sorta slashy, Vincent Valentine was quite slashy... it was slashy goodness.

Greatest - Least: Seph/Cloud, Cid/Vince, Cloud/Zack, Seph/Zack, Seph/Vince, Cloud/Vince  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 6:46 am
I've only seen the movie so minimal Zack footage but I thought Cloud/Zack and Reno/ Vince.  

Deschaine

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 7:46 am
Deschaine
I've only seen the movie so minimal Zack footage but I thought Cloud/Zack and Reno/ Vince.

Shnazzy, Reno and Vincent Valentine stand out in Advent Children... like... alot, I have considered Reno/Rude and Tseng/Rufus a couple of times... but never really went anywhere with that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 12:11 pm
ShadowedMoonlight
I myself didn't play the game, I watched my brother play it, throwing stuff at him when he was taking too long to progress because I wanted to see what happened next. xd Good times. I loved watching it. SephirothxCloud is the awesomeness, and I like various combinations of Tseng, Rufus and Reno. heart

Haha I laughed at that part in Advent Children. I thought it was very amusing. No one else seemed to think the same though...  

PinkSpider

overlordofthepies

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:36 pm
CidxVincent. I really like Cid too for some reason, and they seem to click for me- I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it. (Although I have yet to see Advent Children. sweatdrop Cursed money.)  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:26 pm
overlordofthepies
CidxVincent. I really like Cid too for some reason, and they seem to click for me- I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks it. (Although I have yet to see Advent Children. sweatdrop Cursed money.)

Yeah i agree CidxVincent tottaly pawns! XD  

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500

LadyNox
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:55 pm
overlordofthepies

Cid/Vincent is a totally awesome pairing. They just make sense. I think they'd understand each other a lot. Anyway, I always think Vincent would date older men, not emo teenagers. And I've always thought Cid's brass and blunt way of handling things would be good for Vincent--help him move on.

You're also not alone with the Cid love. He is just so cool. He built a rocket ship! You can't get any cooler than that. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 4:12 pm
LadyNox
overlordofthepies

Cid/Vincent is a totally awesome pairing. They just make sense. I think they'd understand each other a lot. Anyway, I always think Vincent would date older men, not emo teenagers. And I've always thought Cid's brass and blunt way of handling things would be good for Vincent--help him move on.

You're also not alone with the Cid love. He is just so cool. He built a rocket ship! You can't get any cooler than that. <3

(huggles Cid) he rocks... as does Vincent/Cid

Anybody here buying Dirge of Cerberus next month? I am getting it for my birthday in September (2nd)... it looks awesome  

eduardo galpaleano

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games