Reply New to the guild ? Come in and introduce yourself to APG
I decided i'm japanese Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stickah Facee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:28 pm

I'd like to visit there on vacation. But, I'd rather live in Indonesia. Its cheap there.
But if your a american they WILL not let you live there xd
The goverment is tuff. My dad tried getting us to live there but the goverment.. is.. Eh..
But, snice my mom is indonesian only we can live there, but we have to give up our american passports xd
Ah, I'd love to live in indonesia ;n_n
With the snazzy uniforms and the cool picture booths, the Satay Vendors scream emo
PostPosted: Fri Sep 29, 2006 9:59 am

I wish I were Japanese or Chinese, too. And I would like to visit both countries some day.

Reenada

Kawaii_Pandako

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:45 pm

I LOVE JAPAN!! heart
I was born there and stayed there for 7 years, but we had to move... because my dad was in the military...
I want to move back to Japan...
crying
PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:46 pm

Kawaii_Pandako
I LOVE JAPAN!! heart
I was born there and stayed there for 7 years, but we had to move... because my dad was in the military...
I want to move back to Japan...
crying

you know what is strange... my mom is Japanese and she doesn't want to live in Japan...

Kawaii_Pandako

Sea143

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 3:58 pm

i decided im japanese too..
PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 3:50 pm

Ooh, I would LOOOVE to visit Japan and see what its like. It would be so cool, I wouldn't have to wait once a year for Otakon to come around so I can buy a whole bunch of cool Japanese stuff. Or I wouldn't have to order all the stuff I want online because I can't find any in stores. In Japan, I could just walk across the street or something and buy what I want right there!! xp

My sister keeps telling me I was born into the wrong culture...don't know what to think of THAT... eek

kai_mikio

gao_kun

PostPosted: Fri Nov 10, 2006 5:08 am

kai_mikio
My sister keeps telling me I was born into the wrong culture...don't know what to think of THAT... eek

now why does that part strike me as painfully similar to what someone told me, correction, keeps telling me all the time sweatdrop

honestly.. yea, it would be nice to be of asian origin rather then western(or whereever) but nomatter what you look like, its what you do that makes you who you are, not the way you look...
and its no use beating yourself up over it, cous it ain't gonna change..
take comfort in that we are all apart of the same weak mortal race rofl , or dont...
PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 3:47 pm

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Japanese describes ethnicity. If you were born in Japan, you are FROM Japan, not Japanese...

P.S. Try not to act like you're Japanese, because in the real world, you'll be labeled as a loser. -.- Just a word of advice, before your social life is thrown into the deep depth of the dark ocean. o.o

Welcome to Asian Pride u.u

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[.Mochi.]

snowingice

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2006 6:46 pm

I'm half asian half white.. 3nodding
PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:51 pm

well im Japanese, but i love thai, & korean girls ^__^ soo cute'

RyuKlN

Mysterious Drifter

Wealthy Citizen

7,925 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 25, 2006 1:50 pm

I feel lucky =]...

I'm mixed blood =D~
let's see... Middle-Eastern + Japanese + Taiwanese = me!
PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 7:44 am

User Image
    Kea says:

Um. You can't really change your bloodline...
    And there's nothing wrong with America really, Just George Bush.

And just some advice.. not to be mean or anything but,

Try to keep this on the internets and try not to spead it everywhere, that how people mark you as a weeaboo. No offence.

Japanese+Hindu=Me!

BTW I live in Nara 3nodding

Bisexual Popsiclez

Avenorell

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 6:59 pm

Even though I think it was kind of dumb to post, but nonetheless I really think it's cool when people can stray from their home countries and find a place they do love.
Either way, on the inside you can be Japanese. On the outside you'll be whatever else you are.
Personally, I believe that on the outside a lot of people turned out in different cultures than the ones they fall in love with.
But that's just me.
=]
PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 10:33 am

What A quinky-dink! I just got back from Japan, too!

SMiLE4AiLEEN

Ritsuka Aoi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2007 7:53 am

Every time I go back to Japan for a while, it is like a major cultural shock to me at how different Canadian and Japanese cities look or how far advanced Japan is at technology and such. Sometimes I even forget to perform some cultural customs when I go to Japan because I have been in Canada for so long. It's embarassing really. sweatdrop
New to the guild ? Come in and introduce yourself to APG

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff