100%  [ 5 ]
No, not another one. >.<
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2005 11:04 am
Do you have a prayer request? For yourself, a friend, family member, stranger, or anybody at all that you'd like us to pray for? Just leave a post saying who you'd like us to pray for and why, if you'd like. You don't have to say why, though. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 4:38 am
my husband went to the dr the other day and we found out that there is something on his brain near his ear. The dr said that it could just be some fatty tissue that has grown wrong. We aren't sure of anything yet and now my husband and I are so worried. I'm not ready for my husband to go anywhere yet we have a one year old son, and he needs to watch him grow up so please help me pray that it is just some fatty tissue and not some type of brain cancer. thank you and God Bless You all. heart  

adara dawn

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 2:54 pm
adara dawn
my husband went to the dr the other day and we found out that there is something on his brain near his ear. The dr said that it could just be some fatty tissue that has grown wrong. We aren't sure of anything yet and now my husband and I are so worried. I'm not ready for my husband to go anywhere yet we have a one year old son, and he needs to watch him grow up so please help me pray that it is just some fatty tissue and not some type of brain cancer. thank you and God Bless You all. heart
Okay, I will pray for you, your husband, and son. 3nodding

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 11:49 pm
Thank you we need all the prayers we can get heart  

adara dawn

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2005 4:40 pm
adara dawn
Thank you we need all the prayers we can get heart
You're very welcome. heart

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 10:59 am
I ask that you my Christian brothers and sisters keep my Pastor and Mentor, Pastor Jim Reeb in your prayers, he is in the hospital, in the ICU with conjestive heart failure, bronchial(sp) ashama in his lungs and his kidneys have stopped working. He is a great personal friend of mine, and I've been studying under him to become the associate pastor of my church. Pray that the LORD gives him a fast and speedy recovery, and returns Pastor to his joy~ preaching and teaching the Word. thank you very much, may the LORD bless and keep you! Ahmain!

In Messiah's Love,
famu heart  

famusamu

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:02 am
famusamu
I ask that you my Christian brothers and sisters keep my Pastor and Mentor, Pastor Jim Reeb in your prayers, he is in the hospital, in the ICU with conjestive heart failure, bronchial(sp) ashama in his lungs and his kidneys have stopped working. He is a great personal friend of mine, and I've been studying under him to become the associate pastor of my church. Pray that the LORD gives him a fast and speedy recovery, and returns Pastor to his joy~ preaching and teaching the Word. thank you very much, may the LORD bless and keep you! Ahmain!

In Messiah's Love,
famu heart

I will pray for your Pastor, church, and yourself, too. heart

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:28 pm
can all you pray for my cousin who went to war in Iraq? i didnt want him to but he lives far from me and i couldnt do anything about it. he left behind a son and a wife and im praying for his safe return. Will you all pray with me? Thank you so much  

FoxPirate715

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:30 pm
FoxPirate715
can all you pray for my cousin who went to war in Iraq? i didnt want him to but he lives far from me and i couldnt do anything about it. he left behind a son and a wife and im praying for his safe return. Will you all pray with me? Thank you so much
I'll gladly pray for your cousin and his family. heart

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:33 pm
vampire_kagome
FoxPirate715

thank you! it means a lot to me 3nodding  

FoxPirate715

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 7:34 pm
FoxPirate715
vampire_kagome
FoxPirate715

thank you! it means a lot to me 3nodding
You're very welcome. 3nodding

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2005 3:41 pm
Famu, Fox, Adara, you will all definitely be in my prayers. *nodnod* No matter what happens, though, just remember that the LORD will always be there for you!! heart Forever.  

ShakouMari-na

vampire_kagome
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2005 11:24 am
ShakouMari-na
Famu, Fox, Adara, you will all definitely be in my prayers. *nodnod* No matter what happens, though, just remember that the LORD will always be there for you!! heart Forever.
Amen to that! heart

V_K's Christian's hangout!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff