Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Help with a protection spell for an object

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MOD66

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:23 pm
I am looking for a protection spell, it is for an object though. I brought my Tarot deck to school today and one of the other pagan's at my school felt negative energies coming from it, in a way that would make sense because I have brought it out of my house thrice before but never for along as I had today. so if any one has any object or tarot specific protection spells that would be great  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 8:54 pm
I spy with my little eye the makings for a wonderful Mr. Dark.

At best- you need to cleanse your deck.  

TeaDidikai

Maze

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:49 am
So, you're afraid your tarot deck is agoraphobic? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:10 am
Maze
i have no idea what that means

TeaDidikai
At best- you need to cleanse your deck
how would i do that. im really new at tarot and all i got was a deck and a book on interataions  

MOD66

Collowrath

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 8:21 am
Twack
Maze
i have no idea what that means,

That means it's afraid of going into public.

Quote:
TeaDidikai
how would i do that. im really new at tarot and all i got was a deck and a book on interataions

You can google protection spells, but just about anything you find is going to be fluffier than a cute little kitten.

This one seems alright, but I'll admit that its big selling point with me is the nice site and the simplicity of the cleansing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 11:09 am
~sighs~ Look- why do you feel this individual has more to say about what your deck is doing than you are?

Do you feel it giving off "nasty vibes"? If you don't feel it, don't play into the age old Mr. Dark scam. Please. Decks are tools, and unless you have done something to them to make them unclean, there likely isn't an issue. If you're an animist, talk to them and see how they feel.

I know I'm getting old when I am tempted to use the "If your friends jump off a bridge, would you do it to" line, but it's true.

That's one of the major problems that leads to fluffy bunnieism. Giving other people who are not responsable for your education authority. Especially in certain age ranges.

By virtue of how you presented the situation, I'm inclined to think that you yourself didn't notice it. If the deck is still working- and doesn't bother you, don't worry about it.  

TeaDidikai

MOD66

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 4:50 pm
Romanus
Twack
Maze
i have no idea what that means,

That means it's afraid of going into public.

Quote:
TeaDidikai

You can google protection spells, but just about anything you find is going to be fluffier than a cute little kitten.

This one seems alright, but I'll admit that its big selling point with me is the nice site and the simplicity of the cleansing.
thanks

TeaDidikai
~sighs~ Look- why do you feel this individual has more to say about what your deck is doing than you are?

Do you feel it giving off "nasty vibes"? If you don't feel it, don't play into the age old Mr. Dark scam. Please. Decks are tools, and unless you have done something to them to make them unclean, there likely isn't an issue. If you're an animist, talk to them and see how they feel.

I know I'm getting old when I am tempted to use the "If your friends jump off a bridge, would you do it to" line, but it's true.

That's one of the major problems that leads to fluffy bunnieism. Giving other people who are not responsable for your education authority. Especially in certain age ranges.

By virtue of how you presented the situation, I'm inclined to think that you yourself didn't notice it. If the deck is still working- and doesn't bother you, don't worry about it.
you're right thankyou for explaining mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 1:46 am
I've had two people tell me that my deck is *thunderstroke* cursed, that it belonged to someone vile before it belonged to me, that it was really old and that they'd seen it in a previous life.

My dad created the deck for me, with me in mind and based it on the Book of Cells and similar illuminations. He printed it off in spain on a really snazzy printer that he owned. I am the first person to own it.

The purpose of this little story is: if you don't feel it's borked, the chances are it's not.  

CuAnnan

Dapper Genius

5,875 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Triste-chan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:42 pm
reagun ban
I've had two people tell me that my deck is *thunderstroke* cursed, that it belonged to someone vile before it belonged to me, that it was really old and that they'd seen it in a previous life.

My dad created the deck for me, with me in mind and based it on the Book of Cells and similar illuminations. He printed it off in spain on a really snazzy printer that he owned. I am the first person to own it.

The purpose of this little story is: if you don't feel it's borked, the chances are it's not.

That ******** internet deck is cursed.

I'm serious. IT DESTROYS MY LIFE.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 3:10 pm
Since it's on topic, time to admit some amusingly fluffy past facts about Kuroiban, back when he was foolish, in high school, discovering himself, and hanging around with a LOT of stoners.

Unfortunately (or fortuanately, depending upon your view point) for him, Kuroiban was NOT a stoner, so he has nothing to blame his stupidity upon.

At one point, I thought I had found a nickle that was surfused with negitive energy. sweatdrop Not my proudest moment. I ended up sealing it in a container, and filling it with salt.

Later in life, when I realized I was insane about this sort of thing, I realized how laughable it had been. I still have that nickle (somewhere), and I use the story to remind myself not to take myself too serriously. It also serves as a potent "Be tolerant of Bunnies*" tool, because I was once retarded as well. sweatdrop

*When I say tolerant, that just means be polite; that does not mean I accept the SRW inspired tripe the gush forth as anything other then the sewage and ofal that it is.  

Kuroiban

Dapper Explorer

2,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items