Welcome to Gaia! ::

Guild Rules and F.A.Q (be sure to read)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizuki-Sensei

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 5:59 pm
Although this guild is indeed for Yaoi-related topics, we have to keep it clean and within Gaia's Guidelines.

So, here are the rules:

1. Please be respectful and curteous to other people in the guild.

2. Everyone is entitled to an Opinion, but please be mature about it

3. No Flamers

4. Keep all roleplaying PG-13 (if you can't do that, please take it else where such as PM's or MSn messenger, Yahoo messenger etc etc)

5. No god moding In Roleplay. Please relize that you cannot control someone elses character, and that your own character is completely capable of being hurt, both physically and emotionally.

6. Since this is a Yaoi based guild, please try to avoid the use of female characters in artwork, fics and Roleplay, unless they are not involved romantically with male characters

7. All Fanart and Fanfictions must be PG-13. If it is not but you'd still like to share it, please give a clear warning and post a link to another page where they might be featured (Ex. adultfanfiction.net, Fanfiction.net or Y!gallery.com)

8. Please try to be somewhat literate when you roleplay, and try to make your posts longer than one sentence

9. If you have any problem with a member of the Guild (aka harassment or mistreatment) please report them to me or another guild moderator right away

10. Try to Keep your Characters "In Character"

11. DO NOT claim Other peoples works as your own. If you did not create something, please be sure to credit the person who did do it.

12. Please Try to post something as often as you can. If you come here expecting to see stuff by other people, then please also try to submit/share your own stuff or leave comments as well.

13. Be sure to read all the Rules for the specific Forums.

14. Please post according to the forum... for example, if you are going to post Fanart, post it in the Fanart Forum!

What will happen if you do NOT follow the rules:
First Offense gets a Warning, as does a Second Offense, and Third Offense gets you banned from the Guild.
Please remember this.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 6:04 pm
F.A.Q's:

Q. Can I post anything other than Naruto-related artwork, fanfictions etc??
A. No. This Guild is For Naruto-related topics only

Q. Can there be more than One of each Character for roleplay??
A. No. I would prefer that anyone who is going to roleplay check the character List and make sure the character they want isn't already taken. We don't want any doubles because it's less confusing that way.

Q. Can we post Cosplay Photo's here?
A. Yes, of course!!

Q. Do you have to be a Yaoi fan to be part of this??
A. preferably, yes... since it is a yaoi guild

Q. If I roleplay, does My character have to be Gay??
A. Well, no... although it would be preferred ... but that's up to you

Q. Do I have to roleplay?
A. Nope, if you don't want to then you don't have too ^__^

Q. Can we roleplay original characters??
A. Yes, as long as they fit into the world of Naruto!!

More to be added later...  

Mizuki-Sensei

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff