Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Your weirdest Yaoi/Slash roleplaying situation. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LOL @ +1 PERSONS!
  LOL @ YOUR MOM!
View Results

Mia Eidenschink

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:59 pm
...you konw I haven't had that much weirdness...
<---feels like a n00b

PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 11:36 pm
Oh boy...I've done alot of weird rps before.

Like..One where it was a sitcom and two characters (Kimbley from fma actually and an oc of mine) were forced to put up with a homophobic parent. (who..was a drill sergeant, oi. Cracked a few skulls there. )

Another, when me and my friend were just being random. It turned out to be a mpreg rp. o.o; ..It was quiet..Funny as there really was no explanation why the uke(Kimmy again actually XD ) got preggy either. XD

And then there was a completely random one that happened for plot in a storyline. Where one character was raped(or well not exactly as he went along with to honestly Oo ) and then made into a love slave practily to a murderer,..Who ended up nearly killing him by hacking off his arms.

...annnnnd then lets see...another is a recent one where my character's boss keeps on trying to get into his pants, by forcing him to do over time and odd, realllly odd jobs. (...even coming close to ordering him to give him sex. Oo; ) and the guy is married even so it's really amusing.

...they might not be that odd tho. But I found them to be the weirdest for me anyways. XD (and I rp like...alll the time so. lol)  

Melkoshi

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:45 am
Mia Eidenschink
...you konw I haven't had that much weirdness...
<---feels like a n00b

Don't worry you'll come across the weirdness soon ^_^ We all do at some point XP  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 1:51 am
Weirdest thing I think I've ever roleplayed was Tachi x Shuuichi. I was Tachi because I just love to be little jerks in roleplay. I was just doing it with some random stranger, too. Yay for screwy, disturbing pairings! Of course, it was mostly Tachi trying to prove to Shuuichi that he didn't want anything to do with him, and truly hated him. How do you prove this? Rape him again.

Well... it kinda started that way and then Tachi got all pissy and Shuuichi was hitting on him so he just got all dominating and kinky with it.

Most fun I'd ever had roleplaying in years, but it was odd.  

kyra_angeli

Fashionable Sex Symbol

ph34r t3h b3cc4

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 4:37 am
Melkoshi
And then there was a completely random one that happened for plot in a storyline. Where one character was raped(or well not exactly as he went along with to honestly Oo ) and then made into a love slave practily to a murderer,..Who ended up nearly killing him by hacking off his arms.

I don't know why, but I really like that one. Call me crazy... xD

Prob'ly because I like death and all things relevant. o_o'  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2006 6:20 am
X.x; My werid moment was a Malik x Bakura roleplay with my friend.. They went to a 'Live Show' bar (yes, bar) and got drunk.. And.. >__>;; They did bad stuff.. So yeah.. >_<;

KetoriChan

Jade Rotaski

Confident Shounen

43,040 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Divine 500
  • Nuclear Plant 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:01 am
KetoriChan
X.x; My werid moment was a Malik x Bakura roleplay with my friend.. They went to a 'Live Show' bar (yes, bar) and got drunk.. And.. >__>;; They did bad stuff.. So yeah.. >_<;

Ha ha what kind of bad stuff?...On second thoughts maybe i don't want to know XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2006 8:44 pm
eek Oh wow. Mine was an RP with Kakashi and Itachi from Naruto, it was basically my first yaoi RP, me and one of my best female friends started writing during school, it got (Good) Bad fast, sweatdrop well umm there was alot of gore, Kakashi tried to commit suicide and they ended up in a hospital bed with cream cheese and bagels...eheh. But it was fun so who cares?  

FenrisValkyrie

The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces