Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Discussion]These two guys. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

teddytoles

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:59 am
I pretend I am gay with my friends just so we can get the people in our school realizing that gay people exist. I am gay, most of my friends are bi or really open.
The people who do it just for laughs are kinda annoying, but they still get the message out that gay people do exist no matter if they are seen or not.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:13 pm
UlooAloo
There were these two guys in my science class, they like to pretend they are gay in order to try and scare people or whatever. I found this highly annoying. I know it was just playfull guestures, but what about the people who are acctually gay. Im sure that gays would also understand that these guys were just playing, but these dudes act like it is such a horrible thing.
I wanted so bad to just go up to them and say "Ooooh >.< I just love guyxguy." That would make them shut up, but I don't know.

Im sorry if this doesn't belong here, and I know it isn't very important. I just found it interesting that they thought what they were doing was gross.
Pluss Im sure half of the girls in the class might have been chuckling to themselves.

Has anyone else noticed these type of things?

Yes, this thread is stupid, and it is a very light subject that should not bother anyone, but it called my attention.

I've been through basicly the same thing. These three guys back in 7th and 8th grade would always act gay in front of me to scare me. It didn;t really work until they started pretending to flirt with me. in 8th grade, they added another guy who kept touching me O.o anyway the found out I was guy last year and one of them was really cool about it. he stopped bothering me and we kinda became friend-like I guess

But the another one of them was literally like "OhMy GOD! I had GYM with that f**!!!!!" like I was checking him out!!! I serisouly just went up to him and said "Please! Don't flatter yourself, you're so pathetic you couldn't get a gold fish"  

Green_Jay13

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Count Chocolat

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 8:33 am
Last year, in my English class, we studied Shakespeare and insults from that time and how to say them. A great majority of people wanted some two people to fling out Shakespearean-style inults at each other while acting gay... Two guys willingly volunteered and were flirting with each other while throwing out some of the most horrible, school-apropriate insults. It's actually pretty funny and not annoying at all, since they weren't makign fun of anybody.
Those two guys are extremely close. I've had my doubts for a while now.
But as long as they're not acting like that just to make fun of them, I guess it's okay. It can be entertaining. But when it does get over-the-top like that, just tell them to stop or shove a godo picture of boyXBoy in their faces and tell that's how it's done.

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff