+1
100%
 100%  [ 52 ]
Total Votes : 52

[-Max-]

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 8:59 pm
hyper_azn_girl
thanks for the information
I wish J-Barney would be more of a hardass and ban those that extremely disrespect him without giving him a chance. Calling out his mistakes is great and all, but the only thing I've seen him do wrong is buying the guild from your guild leader, unknowing that everyone thinks Ephron should've gotten it. Not a huge mistake. He's going to try, but when people like you dont even give him a chance and constantly whine and b***h about everything that he does, and how Ephron is the "rightful owner of the guild", it makes this guild an awful place to be. It's not him that's hurting the guild. It's people like you.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:07 pm
Merciless Deadly Raven
hyper_azn_girl
I wish J-Barney would be more of a hardass and ban those that extremely disrespect him without giving him a chance. Calling out his mistakes is great and all, but the only thing I've seen him do wrong is buying the guild from your guild leader, unknowing that everyone thinks Ephron should've gotten it. Not a huge mistake. He's going to try, but when people like you dont even give him a chance and constantly whine and b***h about everything that he does, and how Ephron is the "rightful owner of the guild", it makes this guild an awful place to be. It's not him that's hurting the guild. It's people like you.
Yet you dont know half the story. neutral  

Grand Marshal Pwnerer

HolyDemonAndy

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 10:20 pm
goddamnit, im trying to help out, i dont care if ephron is the guild leader or not, for god's sake, i have my own reasons for helping out J-Barney, and to some people they might be selfish, but to let people know, im not trying to betray u or nething, u know.... i just thought of something, y dont we take a (whats that thing called, not a poll but like A mann its on the tip of my toungee!!! arhhghgg) SURVEY! THAT WAS IT, and c Y people think ephron has leadership skills, if its just because hes nice then no, uh uh hes not a good leader, a good leader needs to be decisive, and needs to stick strong to their opinion, but they also must think outside the box and think of all possible outcomes, etc. etc. well, good night mph, im damned tired.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 1:30 am
Merciless Deadly Raven
hyper_azn_girl
... like me??? WTF!!!!!!!! i am neutral I haven't done anything wrong. I haven't really done anything recently... just been posting and making polls once in a while. Don't say that i am hurting the guild. In fact I hvae been helping the guild.. Trying to calm down people and what not. And i am a long itme member of this guild and i have helped raise this guild up a few ranks. I have don't so much for this guild, i have done contests, i have donated, i did and entire event fot this guild (which has been the olnly one), I have suggested many many ideas, and much more. Don't tell me i am hurting the guild.

and btw you are missing some vital information there  

hyper_azn_girl

[-Max-]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 2:52 am
Oi, I made a thread about this, I just forgot to delete that post.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:32 am
xd  

cachitin

darsh716

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:32 am
So much Drama.
gonk

The Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash