Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants
[Social] Homophobia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 5:25 pm
Lady Gyrfalcon
@Lenre Li:Indeed.

Oh, absolutely. And then I'd go wandering off on a quest to find Oscar Wilde (from what they're saying, he HAS to be there) and bother him for witticisms or something. Why is it that whenever there's something like heaven or hell, you can almost guarantee the most interesting people will not be passing the pearly gates? XDD

Here's the scary thing. He came over for dinner not too long ago. I was reading or something, but when I looked at the kitchen table after he left, there was one of the little comic leaflet things from exactly the publisher of the one we're kind of discussing. But not that one, or I would have declared a state of conspiracy and gone insane or something.

@Dark Silver Hawk: Actually, it reminds me of some tongue in cheek joke from Good Omens or something similar. Weird...
Rulin' ya universes...

O_O What was in the leaflet?
That comic was CREEPY btw. Susy is like OMG someone lock her up plzkthx. Scary. @_@
I feel like fried noodles... *hungry*

@D&D: Wtf. So they're blaming Satan for this? They're saying that it wasn't his fault he killed two children? Sheesh. Normal people don't go nuts and homocidal if they play D&D, he was without a doubt mentally unstable from the start. -__- mentally unstable and easily influenced teenages shouldn't play provocative games. end of story.

:/ I'm kinda not pleased with the Bible. I mean, Jesus is probably the only person in the Bible whom I don't disagree with (unless it's the divorce thing)
I mean, the church meeting in 325, where a bunch of old bearded conservative men got together to revise the Bible and decide what was the true word of God.
...wait, what? What do they know? Who are they to decide?
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:56 pm
people should just get over themselves because in today's time, gays are a more common kind of person versus even 10 years ago...it should be accepted not rejected or scorned....i couldn't even believe that at my school, students could be expelled for being gay or bi!!! i was so pissed! stressed

my friends who are bi and gay are the greatest because they are so free with who they are...though there are people who don't get the attraction or how people are, they should bite their tongues or talk about it...

EMBRACE WHO YOU ARE!!!!!!1  

bunniephobia

User_2629207

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:35 am
bunniephobia
i couldn't even believe that at my school, students could be expelled for being gay or bi!!! i was so pissed! stressed
Rulin' ya universes...

WTF.
scream Is that even legal!?
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:18 pm
We’re the regulators that de-regulate

Yeah. Especially in eighth grade. They walk by me saying, "Hoooooomooooo, Devil-worshipper! HAHAGAY."

Sometimes when me and my friends would meet in the hallways we'd kiss each other's cheeks, and my BCIS teacher saw us one time and reported us, and the reason the principle told us was, "BECAUSE THE SIXTH-GRADERS CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HOMOSEXUALITY AND GREETINGS." xD OH, BUT IT'S OKAY IF A GIRL AND A GUY MEET AND KISS?! WELL, DAMN.

We’re the animators that de-animate

Drakie Cakie
Crew

User_2629207

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:02 am
~Pretty Pink Depression~

Yeah. Especially in eighth grade. They walk by me saying, "Hoooooomooooo, Devil-worshipper! HAHAGAY."

Sometimes when me and my friends would meet in the hallways we'd kiss each other's cheeks, and my BCIS teacher saw us one time and reported us, and the reason the principle told us was, "BECAUSE THE SIXTH-GRADERS CAN'T TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN HOMOSEXUALITY AND GREETINGS." xD OH, BUT IT'S OKAY IF A GIRL AND A GUY MEET AND KISS?! WELL, DAMN.

Rulin' ya universes...

WTF!? That is so unfair! Srsly, a kiss on the cheek isn't hurting anyone! I've ********' kissed my friends on the MOUTH (Pocky game biggrin ) and nobody freaked out! D; (I've never lost btw.)
...since 1992.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:15 pm

Most people in my school make cruel jokes against gays D: Whenever they do I just say "Hey guys, don't hate. I don't like racism..."

That's why I can't tell any of my friends that I like yaoi gonk

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Labtech Abi

Friendly Pumpkin

8,975 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:17 pm
Miss Sushii
bunniephobia
i couldn't even believe that at my school, students could be expelled for being gay or bi!!! i was so pissed! stressed
Rulin' ya universes...

WTF.
scream Is that even legal!?
...since 1992.

:O I'd NEVER go to that school! It doesn't matter how ******** great the school is! I wouldn't ever attend a school of racism! Do they teach there students that kinda stuff? surprised That's incredibly... Ohmigod. I can't even fathom it~! crying

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:17 pm
Love is love. Why can't people just accept it? ):

Jori-Ness

Drakie Cakie
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 9:42 am
Miss Sushii
~Pretty Pink Depression~

Rulin' ya universes...

WTF!? That is so unfair! Srsly, a kiss on the cheek isn't hurting anyone! I've ********' kissed my friends on the MOUTH (Pocky game biggrin ) and nobody freaked out! D; (I've never lost btw.)
...since 1992.

Yep, I smooched mouths, too. All PDA is banned from that middle school [I graduated from it], but straight people never got warned for kissing in the hallways or holding hands. My friends and I would link arms and hold hands and they'd tell us we couldn't. I know they'll use the excuse that 'IT'S IN THE RULES', but I've seen plenty of straight couples doing the same thing. Not one to label people, but when the preppy girls did it no one said anything -- only with us 'devil-worshipping gays' did it would it be a problem.

[Rant and Rave]_____GLBT, Life-Topics, Politics, Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces