Submit

Count of how many members and crew have seen this
+1 to the count
100%
 100%  [ 60 ]
Total Votes : 60

teh_rocket

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:06 pm
What about us mods..I have invested alot in this guild..I love it..I have 5 accounts in here... domokun domokun domokun  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:14 pm
another question:
Why was crinkledstraw banned?  

x.simply.me.x

teh_rocket

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 5:15 pm
Thats what I want to know..us mods are supposed to be infromed why but I havent seen a reason to as why she was..  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:48 pm
What?! Why was she banned?! stressed Hmm...anyway, if you know this guild inside-out you know that we are all family, and please if you want to make it better, keep us together ya?  

Cloud7777

J-Barney

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:20 am
Crinkledstraw (now she has gone i can actually post with anything getting deleted stare ) was deleting my every post, flaming me through PM's, threatening me, threatening to make the MPH guild fail and egnerally being highly abusive and down-right rude.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 5:48 am
^^ nice to meet ya

who was the last owner?? i forgot  

purple_ruby

HolyDemonAndy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 10:57 am
Hyper_Azn_Girl, to answer one of your questions, its at the top as to what the answers r

Also, i think that KoolR does care about us, i would like to go into the crew subforums even if im not a mod cuz i have been told my mind is always working and what-not so i think i could be a good person to give advice or whatever, i try to stay level-headed and stuff... getting back to what i was saying earlier, i think koolr does care about us, but he doesnt like goodbyes and what not and it was painful as it is and he felt that the best way to make sure this guild survives is to give it to someone whos gonna be on more often, im begining to think that koolr going through some tough times or something, either that or else he has a bigger life now, some of it might be to get revenge as i said earlier but ive also been told im naive, but i think koolr might've made a deal with J-Barney (whatever he wants to be called) as to never selling this guild, i scanned over the Q&A and it seems he really wants to be a leader because, as i said before, either im naive or else he means it when he says that he'll never sell the guild unless its deteriorating rapidly (did i spell that right?) though my beliefes think that a captain should be selfless and go down with the ship, or at least try to save it until the very end or something, i also think i might be a good person to be here also cuz of my beliefs and stuff... i dont want people to think im betraying them by "kissing up to" (notice the quotes) J-Barney, i have my own reasons for this... for one thing (this is something that i can say out loud) i think it might give me a chance to improve my "leadership" skills even though there isnt much to begin with, but i think i can provide level headed wisdom advice stuff, another reason that i can say out loud to u people is that im a curious kid and i want to c whats in the crew sub forums that way i can shape and mold my own opinions about whats happening here and i promise not to leak ne information, i can be trusted, i only lie when its absolutly nessacary (absolutly nessecary being based on my personal beliefs and what-not [also based on some other things too, but yeah...]). sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:08 am
The crew board is for the crew only..no regs allowed anything you need to know is posted out here.. and you got koolr all wrong..he was pissed at us for making some changes to the guild in his absence and then did all this..  

teh_rocket

HolyDemonAndy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 11:10 am
teh_rocket
The crew board is for the crew only..no regs allowed anything you need to know is posted out here.. and you got koolr all wrong..he was pissed at us for making some changes to the guild in his absence and then did all this..

goes to show my naivette lol  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 3:57 pm
Eheh, posted at the wrong place sweatdrop . I know, how did I manage that? XP .

<3 AMK  

Ali Myrrh Kim

Gabriella-love

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 11:24 am
sweatdrop sorry i haven't been on much, i have a guild to run myself, not sure that's a good enough excuse though. I even had two guilds at one point, a friend of mine gave it to me to look after, but I couldn't manage both so I made someone else the captain. Anyways, welcome new captain!  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 2:27 pm
J-Barney
Crinkledstraw (now she has gone i can actually post with anything getting deleted stare ) was deleting my every post, flaming me through PM's, threatening me, threatening to make the MPH guild fail and egnerally being highly abusive and down-right rude.

Hmm...understood. sweatdrop  

Cloud7777

Lucien Rahl

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 1:05 am
*takes a few notes of things* again, interesting, to say the least.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 9:34 pm
Cloud7777
J-Barney

It really is interesting, Lucien.
Again, welcome to MPH.
biggrin heart

I didn't delete every post of J's.
Nor did I flame him through PM's, threaten him, or threaten to make MPH fail.
I told him MPH was my home, how devoted I was to it, and that I felt that it would probably fail if the rest of the guild realized that he was interested in profiting and selling MPH with a "hefty price tag" attached.

The two PM's I receieved from J were posted in the Captain's Guild, not sure how many of you are members there, but I don't think I'll be posting them here just because I'd like to move forward.

CrinkledStraw

Cloud7777

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 6:36 pm
CrinkledStraw
Cloud7777
J-Barney

It really is interesting, Lucien.
Again, welcome to MPH.
biggrin heart

I didn't delete every post of J's.
Nor did I flame him through PM's, threaten him, or threaten to make MPH fail.
I told him MPH was my home, how devoted I was to it, and that I felt that it would probably fail if the rest of the guild realized that he was interested in profiting and selling MPH with a "hefty price tag" attached.

The two PM's I receieved from J were posted in the Captain's Guild, not sure how many of you are members there, but I don't think I'll be posting them here just because I'd like to move forward.

Either way, nice to see you back! 3nodding  
The Recycle Bin

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces