Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Non-Anime Related
What's The Strangest Dream You Have Had? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mysto the Fire God

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:32 pm
my dream...

well i was following these telletubbies (don't ask) and then these evil gnome-type people showed up and took them away. i followed and then we went on an underground roller coaster. don't ask.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 3:57 pm
Telletubies are so weird, but the other show they made the... um, Bloobas? or something. That was way worse.  

Dariram
Crew

Phail Ninja

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 6:20 am
WHAAA! *runs and hides from evil telitubies* (sp.?) lol  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 11:55 am
Last nights dream didn't feel complete but what I remember is a friend saying my relationship was intriguing because it's like I am married, but not, and we're together in heart and far apart in distance which he then compared to a fairy tale. So. Weird dream.  

Dariram
Crew

Spacebeam

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2007 6:55 am
When I was little I was terrified of Ronald McDonald, so one night I had a dream that he was trying to kill me. I havent been to McDonalds in 5 years...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2007 2:09 pm
My weirdest dream was when i was in the 6th grade,
it was snowing and outside in my back yard there was this really big like snow skiing ring. Well as my dreams goes on. It was midnight, and i was outside on the skiing place thingy, and i made this like amazing jump across it and like i got exicted. Happly i walked into my house, the fire was burning and crackling, and the tv was still on loud. The stairs creeked, and i was tip toeing upstairs. I ran into my brothers room, and he was sleeping. I forced him up and i made him do the jump. Though when he rang the door bell, He was covered in blood and in his boxers. My mom and dad were crying. Blood was everywhere dripping and rolling down his leg. He was also shivering room the coldness of the outside air. In seconds cop cars and amablances where outside taking my brother away....and that was the end of it.

lilbabysin

Dariram
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2007 6:17 pm
The ones I have about work a such a trip because the next day I work I swear the dream was real and everyone is all "Um no."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 6:07 pm
Dariram
Telletubies are so weird, but the other show they made the... um, Bloobas? or something. That was way worse.

Boobas. And they canceled my favorite TV show "The Big Comfy Couch" for it. THAT WAS AN AWESOME SHOW AND...... *rants*

Another weird dream I had was where I kept on having deja voo ( I don't think I spelled that right...), and then a few weeks/months later, it happened and I remembered it.  

Mysto the Fire God

Mighty Dark Assassin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2008 8:19 pm
OOOO snap.
Have any of you watched Pet Shop of Horrors. Thats like my dreams, but with more killing and more blood

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:36 pm
It was a long time ago but I went to the center of the earth to do some type of research project thingy. It was a big chunk of metal balls in the center and it was cool then it was warm. Anyway I was walking around and I found a flower. I touched it and it bit me O_o;.
When I was climbing, yes, CLIMBING my way back up to the surface, there was a time bomb that would explode the whole universe. It went boom and I somehow appeared in Washington even though I have no clue what it looks like up there. It was nighttime so after the whole BOOM there were fireworks. I think I exploded cause people were saying "[my name here] was a good comrade." A second later they started partying. I feel loved.

I think I dreamed about this because the previous day I watched the movie "The Core". I know there was more too it I just don't remember it.

Appelsina

Friendly Friend

Non-Anime Related

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas