Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cuboned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 12:56 pm
FlamingChihuahua
Cuboned
That seems like the kind of thing I would just burst out laughing at. I really don't get offended easily when it comes to religion. And you've got to admit, he'd have to have guts to come up and say that.
He doesn't need guts, he just thinks he's going to a happy place when he dies, which frankly CAN'T EXIST due to logic and physics and all that stuff and the fact that you can't do anything if your brain dies. Julie seems more like she has guts to say that to a teacher, but the divine will to kill destroys minds of the ill.

I say he has guts because he comes out and says that in a public school where everyone has the right to their own religion. He knows he can get in trouble for saying something like that yet he does it anyway. He has just as much guts to say this as Julie had to say to that teacher. They were both standing up for what they believe in.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 7:54 am
Cuboned
FlamingChihuahua
Cuboned
That seems like the kind of thing I would just burst out laughing at. I really don't get offended easily when it comes to religion. And you've got to admit, he'd have to have guts to come up and say that.
He doesn't need guts, he just thinks he's going to a happy place when he dies, which frankly CAN'T EXIST due to logic and physics and all that stuff and the fact that you can't do anything if your brain dies. Julie seems more like she has guts to say that to a teacher, but the divine will to kill destroys minds of the ill.

I say he has guts because he comes out and says that in a public school where everyone has the right to their own religion. He knows he can get in trouble for saying something like that yet he does it anyway. He has just as much guts to say this as Julie had to say to that teacher. They were both standing up for what they believe in.
Hmm, good point. I have no idea how these adults could believe in these things except by the brainwashing of the churches. IE the frog puppet.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas