Reply ----::::The FISH Tank::::----
How obsessed are you?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Oe_Mizunagi

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:28 am
my friends dad has 30 EMPTY fishtanks and over 500 cichlids! (for some reason he only likes cichlids) my parents would kill me if I even tried getting near those numbers lol what about you?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 9:28 pm
Uh...I had to buy a new bed so I could fit my tanks in my room. In my head I was thinking, why do I need to use two walls for my desk and bed? I could get a loft and have the bed and desk fused together!!! xd
Now I can fit a 50 gallon and a 55 gallon tank in my room at the same time!! 4laugh
Hehe, yes, I'm obsessed. If I were to get my own home....I don't know what I'd do. xp  

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Oe_Mizunagi

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 6:35 pm
BluDragon35
Uh...I had to buy a new bed so I could fit my tanks in my room. In my head I was thinking, why do I need to use two walls for my desk and bed? I could get a loft and have the bed and desk fused together!!! xd
Now I can fit a 50 gallon and a 55 gallon tank in my room at the same time!! 4laugh
Hehe, yes, I'm obsessed. If I were to get my own home....I don't know what I'd do. xp
just got another 2.5, I'm running out of space for these little tanks lol but my room is 2nd biggest in the house XD too bad my bed IS the biggest lol my 55 takes up most of the space plus theres a second bed in my room x.x and now 2 fish tanks (my snake and guppy tank are in my dads home office lol)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:19 am
Oooh, nice. I have my tortoise tank in my room, and I have an empty 10 gallon lying about. I'm thinking of either making it into a refugium and converting my 55 into salt, or making it a quarantine tank. I also have a 10 gallon tank for my betta. Well..its not really my betta, I'm just taking care of it. I'm thinking about getting a 40 gallon bow front for my room too.  

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Oe_Mizunagi

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:04 am
lol fun. I got yelled at yesterday for looking at a catalog from a fish dealer too much sweatdrop my girlfriend was gunna get me a 30 galon for my birthday (already had a stand for it) and someone my mom works with has a fishtank in there basment they'll give me when they finaly find it. Not sure how big it is, my mom gave me dimensions of a 100 gallon tank but i'm sure they're just exagurating (plus I dont have room for that lol)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:36 am
Actually, I think if I were to actually get that 40 gallon I'd get kicked out of the house. xp
My parents think I have too many fish as it is. whee
But If I were to get that 40 gallon, it'd be a reef tank, and it'd go right in the entrance to my room. People come to my home, walk down the hallway to my room, open the door and BAM! Reef tank right in front of them. 4laugh  

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Oe_Mizunagi

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 7:06 pm
BluDragon35
Actually, I think if I were to actually get that 40 gallon I'd get kicked out of the house. xp
My parents think I have too many fish as it is. whee
But If I were to get that 40 gallon, it'd be a reef tank, and it'd go right in the entrance to my room. People come to my home, walk down the hallway to my room, open the door and BAM! Reef tank right in front of them. 4laugh
but thats soo expensive. and considering my 55 gallon setup cost almost $1000 (feshwater) saltwater is awesome. but I can just goto the fish store once a month for now lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2006 12:17 am
O.o
A 55 gallon setup that cost almost $1000?
Dang...either you got ripped of, or I got the hook-up. xp
I think my 50 and 55 gallon set-up combined didn't even add up to $1000.  

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Oe_Mizunagi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 1:10 pm
BluDragon35
O.o
A 55 gallon setup that cost almost $1000?
Dang...either you got ripped of, or I got the hook-up. xp
I think my 50 and 55 gallon set-up combined didn't even add up to $1000.
well, I included gravel and decorations and all that plus I got a realy nice stand and most people I know just make their stands out of 2x4s I doomed myself...well my parents lol I love getting birthday presents  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 10:25 pm
I included the gravel and stand and decorations. wink
Well...I'm kinda cheating, because I got both tanks for free. whee
The first one was free because its a little chipped and one edge and the second one was because my friend was throwing it away and I took it off his hands. whee  

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Oe_Mizunagi

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 9:42 am
BluDragon35
I included the gravel and stand and decorations. wink
Well...I'm kinda cheating, because I got both tanks for free. whee
The first one was free because its a little chipped and one edge and the second one was because my friend was throwing it away and I took it off his hands. whee
yeah, I need to goto yard sales for tanks sweatdrop my friends dad got a 20 gallon with stand filter and an awesome gravel syphon for $10. no chips or anything. But then again, he got a 75 that needs to be bleached and resealed it looks terrible and didnt come with anything lol he bitched about it last time i was over there  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 3:15 pm
Bleh, I really should keep my fish tanks to a bare minimum until I get my own place. xp
I fear for the day I get my own place....  

BluDragon35
Vice Captain

Wealthy Sex Symbol

7,200 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Oe_Mizunagi

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 9:56 pm
BluDragon35
Bleh, I really should keep my fish tanks to a bare minimum until I get my own place. xp
I fear for the day I get my own place....
I have to goto a local colladge now cause I dont trust my fish with anyone else lol  
----::::The FISH Tank::::----

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games