Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
What movies do most of u asians watch??? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hal Kappan Caos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:12 pm
I like the voice over jacky chane movies and memories of a gieash( I just saw it this weekend)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 1:18 pm
I like movies that are good and that I like, but I like asian, war, action, and comedy movies; anything else is good as well  

TaDaah

NittleGrasper`

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:08 pm
I like comedy, and some classic movies. Like "The Princess Bride" or "Grease". I usually like horror flicks, but lately, they haven't scared the crap outta me yet. One that did was "Ringu" and "The Ring". "Ju-on"/"The Grudge" wasn't that scary.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:13 pm
I usaully watch action or war movies with my old man ( dad) or Japanese cartoon movies of course ( downlaods...and buy em sometimes)  

Moon_Child08

Kyora

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 2:16 pm
Anything.

But horror movies.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:46 am

i like watching comedy lol rofl blaugh xd surprised  

sideoutkid

Soki of the Ash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:27 pm
lol i would have to say we watch a lot of anime.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 9:09 am
Never watched any asian movies. It's kinda hard to get here and I don't understand much Mandarin. But I do watch drama's with subtitles that somehow my brother is always find. 3nodding  

Retarded_monkey200

wiz_chan

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:20 am
I watch wahtever... but if its chinese... its usually the miyazaki movies.. or doraemon... my parents just bought a bunch of chinese movies... but i dun watch them XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:09 pm
yea when my parentals get more chinese movies i don't watch it with them because there are always no subtitles i cant understand that much mandarin and cantonese i can only understand certain phrases...but i watch the ones with subtitles...i like to watch dramas like meteor garden that i get on my own with subbies...but i usually watch action[jackie chan/ jet li/ && watev else seems interesting] or comedy[adam sandler/jim carrey/&& watev else] romance i get from dramas  

xXlils_toushiroXx

Shiro Ryukenden

PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 2:13 pm
Lots of Korean movies (thrillers,action )
And lots of Asian screen movies.
Martial arts movies .
And good thrillers.. XD
Oh and Japanese movies suck in general.. no they really do..  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 10:03 pm
wiz_chan
I watch wahtever... but if its chinese... its usually the miyazaki movies.. or doraemon... my parents just bought a bunch of chinese movies... but i dun watch them XD

AsianGirl
Asian Pride Guild Rules

Tsuki Miyamoto
Well...I felt we should have a few rules to set down for the Guild, being we now need a blacklist and things ;-;.

3. Do not create repeat topics/revive threads. We don't need 32452515211 topics on the same thing. And also, do not revive threads that are over two months old and are inactive.

Edit by Pagtatapat01: Adding to #3, topics cannot be revived if it has remained idle for more than two months.

[LOCKED]  

King Henry
Crew

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out