Reply Rude Discussion
A question for the Skins....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkVice

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 3:03 pm
So a couple weeks ago I was at a Brain Failure show where they were opening for The Business. And since it was the business there were naturally a ton of skins there.... the majority of the skins were true skins but there were a couple that were obvious boneheads, and while I didn't see any obvious white power crap one guy kept throwing up hand signs I'd never seen before. One was his middle and index finger of each hands straight up with his thumb straight out touching end to end so it looked like this ..||__||..
ANyone know what that means.... at the end of the show same guy also made both his hand into fists and put his kuckles together with his thumbs up in the air.... once again no clue...
so anyone know what they mean, at the time I didnt think he was a neo-nazi cuz i saw him hanging out with some clearly sharp guys, but someone i know said they were white power hand signs... anyone know for sure?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 02, 2006 9:38 pm
never heard of that s**t before.  

American Skinhead

TeRRoR HooLiGaN

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 5:52 pm
that is known as the unity sign. mostly the crew known as sgv unity throw up those signs. they are not racist because the crew is mainly mexicans and blacks  
Rude Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games