Reply ~ Main Forum ~
Depression? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nazo no Kanjojin

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2006 11:51 am
I'm depressed, I've told my parents, and they think it's s**t. What am I supposed to do about that? Jeez...  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 9:00 am
Okami_Sensei
I'm depressed, I've told my parents, and they think it's s**t. What am I supposed to do about that? Jeez...

same here...they dont take it seriuoslly, it doesn't go on constantly though so they think i'm just "in a bad mood" screw them...dont care at all. my mom slapped me when i asked if she cared about me, my sister hit me and she starts yelling at ME and i didn't do anything back, i ask, she slaps me, WTH??  

Henneth Annun
Captain

+Horror.in.Wonderland+

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:15 pm
For me, I used to be depressed.
Tired/Food deprovation/ect.
Usually caused by memories retained from my fathers death.
But I went ot school counselors/ound people to talk to. (My friends/Teachers) and I vented.
I don't think it's right to stereotype 'Goths' as suicidal or depressed.
EVERYONE has bouts of depression.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:21 pm
I agree. My first one was when I went to hell. Mentally. All of these images of evil came and...did SODOMY WITH A STICK on my mind. I was sad. For a LONG time. And how am I supposed to say, "Hey mom? I think that demons are sodomizing my mind with pitchfork. Can you help me?" Then my mom would go to my dad, and he'd go BEZERK. With a "Z".  

Nazo no Kanjojin

+Horror.in.Wonderland+

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:43 pm
Guh.

Mine were just of the half an hour or so before the pulled the plug on my dads ventilator.
._.;
I was the last one in my family to see him before they pulled the plug.
God.
I cried more that day than I have ever in my life.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:14 pm
i don't think all goths are depressed.
i'm manic depressive, but that's just me.
i don't gloat on the fact that i'm depressed,
i hate my depression with a passion actually.

goths are depressed,
just dramatic.  

ronton-ritsuzen

MortSanglant

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 6:28 pm
I wouldn't say I'm depressed. Of course, I've never been to the doctor to actually find out. But I'm sure I'd be exuding signs of depression if I were.

Naturally I have down days when things feel helpless. I do have major mood swings. I may have mental issues somewhere in there. But I don't care. It's how I operate.

I've thought about suicide. I've never acted on it. I know I won't either. But it's fun for me to think about ways to die.

::shrug::

PostPosted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 9:58 pm
idk  

skater1469

AdrianaKitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 1:05 am
I am a manic depressed person also and have (sometimes still) think about suicide.Doesn't mean I do because I am gothic.Just because I am who I am.Its not what they're into or a part of.Its who they are.

And I think everyone is a little hypocritical whether they know it or not.
I wear what i know and Im proud everyday but what ppl labels me as is what they see me as,so I let them have their blindness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:20 am
Celria
Anarchistbleeding

The "EMO" kids as they like to be called just piss me off, because I am personally deppressed and have had a shitty life, now no one listens to me because of this trend. I take life in stride and have been abused and beaten many times. I can't speak for all, but this is me.

I hear you. I'm genuinely depressed, crying alot of nights, and insecure as all ********. I don't know why, maybe it's a chemical imbalance, maybe it's because I _did_ have an abusive childhood. Who knows.

To be dismissed with a 'cheer up emo kid' doesn't really make me feel any better. <3
trust me
i know how that feels  

poncho steve

zabura_kakashi

PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 4:42 am
I wouldent say that goths are depressed Every one can be depressed. Ive suffered with depression on and off since I was 6 years old. I had to go to therapy, Take drugs, I even went to the Mental hospital to get evaluated. and since ive turned goth They all stoped I dont take drugs And I DONT need therapy anymore.  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff