Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Hollow Point]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:02 am
Cloud0.0Strife
FlamingChihuahua
Dead Twisted Romance
You Get The Brave Award dramallama
Ummm, well, being brave sorta got her in trouble, but who cares, this thread makes me feel happy. twisted Oh no, devils don't exist. Sorry.
It's an expression, seriously!

Satan exists. I'm his apprentice.
Yeah and I'm the right hand of god. (lol, nickname)  
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 4:52 pm
Cloud0.0Strife
FlamingChihuahua
Dead Twisted Romance
You Get The Brave Award dramallama
Ummm, well, being brave sorta got her in trouble, but who cares, this thread makes me feel happy. twisted Oh no, devils don't exist. Sorry.
It's an expression, seriously!

Satan exists. I'm his apprentice.

But... But... I'm inheriting Satan's position as ruler of the underworld!!! crying  

Death God Hitsugaya

009 sbc

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2007 4:50 am
KananiAznHoku
Wow. Thats hilarious. But really, how can they ASSUME that we worship the devil if we don't worship a DAMN THING?!

I wish I could hate Catholics.. but my family is Catholic.. >_>

yeah see just cuz we dont worship wut they do that makes us "devil worshippers" my dad was raised and went to a catholic skool from pre-k to 12th grade
so yeah hes kinda hardcore about god...its really wierd
and my bf is a hardcore christian so its wierd to hear they're points of view on stuff
so i just smile and nod
[[like i kno wuts going on]]

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2007 12:13 am
[.Julie Booly.]
So I go to a Catholic school *shivers* I am transfering out next year. But the other day we had "confession". I had to go gonk . So I go in and the preist says to me "so what would you like to confess" and ofcoarse I say "nothing, I am a proud Atheist" he starts screaming at me that I am a devil worshipper (by the way, whats the deal with Catholics thinking that just because you don't believe in "god" that you worship the "devil"?) Anywho So I say "Atleast I don't ******** little boys like you do!" And...I got into a teensy bit of trouble. But hell, its the summer now so they cant do anything about what I said.

~Think what I said was funneh?
~Hate Catholics?
~Answer my question in brackets

Just for the record I am not saying that all priests are dicks and I am not saying that All Catholics are retards

Ur my hero biggrin heart
lol  

Veinlash

Cannibal Joe

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 5:00 pm
FrensaGeran
~Funny...kinda. It might FAN the fire against atheists. I'd leave them alone if I were you.
~I love religion. Religion, even through all the wars and such, is good for society. It keeps people in line. Keeps people happy, and also helps the poor, homeless, orphans, etc. If everyone was atheist, the world would be in a worse spot.
~They see the "a" in atheist not to mean "without" as it should be seen, but as "anti"...which scares them.

I think that that's pretty much bullshit, the world would not be a worse spot. If there was no religion, people would still help orphans, still help the poor, and still help the homeless. I'm atheist and proud of it, and i've spent years helping out the homeless in halfwayhomes, I've dedicated two years of my life helping the mentally retarded. Being religious has nothing to do with being a good person, if you don't like helping those peple, that's your deal, not all atheists.

But then again, I'm also better than most people. I ******** rock.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:39 pm
FlamingChihuahua
FrensaGeran
~Funny...kinda. It might FAN the fire against atheists. I'd leave them alone if I were you.
~I love religion. Religion, even through all the wars and such, is good for society. It keeps people in line. Keeps people happy, and also helps the poor, homeless, orphans, etc. If everyone was atheist, the world would be in a worse spot.
~They see the "a" in atheist not to mean "without" as it should bee see, but as "anti"...which scares them.
Anti IS a scary word. Well eek surprised Well I'd better stop posting now before cloud starts his whole spamming and saying I'm necroing.

Anti doesn't necessarily HAVE to mean against
It can mean without.

and besides, this is all greek, A, is from the Greek and Latin Anti, which we do get against, but it also means without, Theist, Greek for god, worship, religion, blah blah blah THEISM,

Put it together, it could mean Without Religion
Or against religion
but, I don't think the Greeks ment it as Against religion, because no one was "against" something, they were "without" something, "he's without trusting them" not "he's against trusting them"

And, it comes from a third conjugation verb... meaning STRICTLY WITHOUT ...

...I can go on... and it wont mean a thing because no one studies/knows Latin or enough Greek to even care eek  

Metamorphosis Lycanthropy

XaltxrockX

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:56 am
I would think it was funny... If I wasn't so afraid to say the same thing to my grandpa(preacher.) But I bet I've said worse to my granny which was, "I'm going to hell everyone." Then she started preaching to me. *shrugs* Oh well.

I don't hate Catholics, for I never think of religion when I make friends. Nor do I really think of religion.(on a daily basis.)

I told a girl I was atheist, and she started asking questions like, "Do you believe in the devil?" and "Do you worship the devil?" and I answered, 'no' to both. She said, "Then you aren't Atheist".... It was weird. rofl Yet freaking funny.
So I have no Idea why they think that. Probably, since you aren't apart of their religion, you're automatically evil.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 10:05 am
That was... well, not a good idea, to say that least. What sort of trouble are you going to face when you return to school?

(Stereotyping other religions REALLY does not make us look good.)

Jajauma Hime
FlamingChihuahua
Funneh comment. True, priests probably peek when they're doing baptism! Whoa, bad picture, I'm creeping myself out. Anyone can believe what they want, but it is illegal to force a religion upon someone.

It's funny that you say that because religion has been forced on me soooo many times, it's just ridiculous. I'm sure that's happened to everyone at least once though.

It is perfectly legal, actually. Parents basically own their children and can raise them to be any religion they so please.  

PhaedraMcSpiffy

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces